Thread: My Offer...Am I way off????

Dobber Sports Novice

Default My Offer...Am I way off????

Hi All,

Trade deadline coming up soon and i'm trying to tinker a bit for this year with a bigger focus on next year. I'm currently sitting in a battle for 3rd/4th out of 10 teams but don't see myself getting anywhere near 1st (2nd a possibility). Trade partner is 9th out of 10 and needs assets. ( He has a strong top 4 but his bottom is questionable at best)

Offer is (proposed by me):

My Johansen, Duchene, Coyle and a 2nd rounder (17th overall)
    for
    His Kuznetsov, Huberdeau, L. Eriksson and a 3rd rounder (26th overall)

My thinking behind the offer is two fold

a) i'm looking for a third guy who I would be comfortable dropping at end of season (Eriksson). My mindset going in to this offer was to give 3 decent assets for 2 good ones and a toss, plus a draft pick upgrade.
    b) I don't expect a ton from Huberdeau this year as he is back from injury. He's been great out of the gate but I expect a dip. I think this would help me out more for next year as I want to go for the Title next year. Coyle is having a good year but I don't see him sustaining the pace next year and I would like to sell high if possible.

I know GMs usually tilt a deal towards their favour to improve their team but I need to know if my offer is in the realm of fair value? I guess this is more for me to make sure I am not overvaluing my players, or undervaluing his.

Thanks
    - The Fan

11 Team Dynasty Cap League
    9 Forwards, 4 Defense, 1 Goalie, 8 Bench
    Keep 17 each year (drop 4 minimum)
    G=1, A=1, +/-=0.2, PIM=0.1, Hits=0.1, Blks=0.1, W=2, SO=2

McDavid, Stamkos, Schiefele, Eichel, Marner, Wilson, Pettersson, Pacioretty, Zegras, Terry, Granlund, Atkinson, Tippett
    Rielly, Sergachev, Theodore, Orlov, Karlsson, Sanderson
    Smith, Merzlikins

2018-19 Champion
    2019-20 Champion
    2020-21 Champion

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: My Offer...Am I way off????

Can't seem to update my signature.

My current team is:
    Stamkos, McDavid, Johansen, Schiefele, Duchene, Eichel, B. Schenn, Stepan, Coyle, Dubinsky, D. Strome, Marner
    Josi, Pietrangelo, Yandle, Rielly, Larsson, Hamonic, Stralman
    Rask, Gibson
    - The Fan

11 Team Dynasty Cap League
    9 Forwards, 4 Defense, 1 Goalie, 8 Bench
    Keep 17 each year (drop 4 minimum)
    G=1, A=1, +/-=0.2, PIM=0.1, Hits=0.1, Blks=0.1, W=2, SO=2

McDavid, Stamkos, Schiefele, Eichel, Marner, Wilson, Pettersson, Pacioretty, Zegras, Terry, Granlund, Atkinson, Tippett
    Rielly, Sergachev, Theodore, Orlov, Karlsson, Sanderson
    Smith, Merzlikins

2018-19 Champion
    2019-20 Champion
    2020-21 Champion

Dobber Sports Sage

I like the Kuznetsov side myself. It's not terribly lop sided but I don't accept if I'm the other gm.

Mainly I think Kuz is the best player and that hubs and Johansen are very close. Duchene and Coyle arguably in a tier below. So no chance I give up arguably the 2 best players. The picks are almost irrelevant as they are so close. If he does accept I like the deal a lot for you.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Superstar

nah I like your players better and Nashville finally looking like the offensive juggernaut most expected when the season began. Now with Josi back in fold and playing like 61 point player from last season Johansen will be a nice piece to have down stretch; same for Duchene who could go to contender and instantly join top 6 and PP1. Coyle is one of the best depth pieces you can have.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov