Thread: Kirill Kaprizov and other prospects:

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kirill Kaprizov and other prospects:

guys I play fantasy hockey with started a 16 team dynasty league but with only 4 prospect slots which I think sucks yet I digress, league runs all stats

currently my teams prospects are (C)D.Strome, (RW)Puljujarvi, (LW)Dubois, and (RW)DeBrincat

with prospects like (RW)Kirill Kaprizov, (D)Ryan Pulock, (C)Tyson Jost, (LW)Michael Dal Colle, (RW)Denis Gurainov still on the market, any of these guys switching for one of mine?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    also don't know which section this goes to since I'm new to dobber but was looking if there is anywhere that has a good run down for dynasty league rules?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Kirill Kaprizov and other prospects:

Personally I'd rather have Kaprizov or Jost over Dubois but not by a lot. So if anyone else can chime in that'd help.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Icon

I would take either Kaprizov and Jost over Debrincat. I would lean towards Jost over Kaprizov.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I like Kaprizov over debrincat

The Great One

I think if they are sat there now then they will be for a while longer and for me there is no quick fixes available so I leave them
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Deity

I can see Kaprizov over Debrincat but other than that, I'd stick with what you have.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tfan5211 View Post
    I like Kaprizov over debrincat
    Me too

Dobber Sports Guru

Where are you in the standings?

This late in the year, I'd probably be looking at adding Jost and Kaprisov, moving Puljujarvi and Strome into your lineup for two lower upside guys, and dropping those two.

But if you're in the midst of a close race, maybe that's not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are you in the standings?

This late in the year, I'd probably be looking at adding Jost and Kaprisov, moving Puljujarvi and Strome into your lineup for two lower upside guys, and dropping those two.

But if you're in the midst of a close race, maybe that's not possible.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Novice

I'd have to agree with STONE. , Depending where you are in the standings I'd be looking to moving Puljujarjvi up with Strome since I believe they will be playing next year most likely. Fill those 2 spots with Kaprizov and Jost. The other point I'd make is I don't know how your team looks but if you could use some help on D Pulock could be a nice to stash instead of Debrincat.
    Having a future of Pulock Dubois Jost and Kaprizov would be good plus having Strome and Puljujarvi for the future up on the active roster.
    If you are farther in the standings and can't call up Strome and Puljujarvi, I'd probably have Jost over Debrincat and keep the rest. Sakic did say Jost was one of the major pieces he didn't want to move so that has to hold some value over how he projects Jost in Col future