Thread: Trade Burns

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Trade Burns

considering moving the beast, wonder what a fair return would be,the contention i'm hearing is that he is 31,but the man is so dominant

I think a young established player with upside, a good prospect and a 1st rounder

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Trade Burns

Ya id be looking for at least that. Remember you are dealing the best player in that position right now (without dispute for ros).

Personally, I'd rather elite for elite. So I'd be feeling out McDavid (you may have to add), Crosby, Kane, karlsson, Mathews, Laine etc.

The return would have to wow me or I'm keeping him. I think he's got at least one more year of dominance in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya id be looking for at least that. Remember you are dealing the best player in that position right now (without dispute for ros).

Personally, I'd rather elite for elite. So I'd be feeling out McDavid (you may have to add), Crosby, Kane, karlsson, Mathews, Laine etc.

The return would have to wow me or I'm keeping him. I think he's got at least one more year of dominance in him.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):