Thread: Offered E Kane

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Offered E Kane

I am currently 3rd in the keeper league in my sig, pushing for 2nd and the bye week in the playoffs, and have been offered E Kane by another manager who is also expected to make the playoffs. The offer is:

E Kane for O Bjorkstand and Burakovsky

I know he really likes Bjorkstand, and i don't mind offering him up, but i don't want to lose Burakovsky, as I expect him back for the playoffs and he is going to be gold in the future. So is Kane worth going for and who else do I offer instead of Bura, who is not going to hurt me in the playoff push but could seal the deal??? I have all of my 10 picks for next years draft available, our draft consists of players drafted by NHL teams that year and all FA's. So i could offer up a first or second round pick, as this years draft is supposed to be poor and I am likely to be drafting in the 9-12 range.

All help really appreciated from everyone.
    12 Team H2H keeper league
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, GWG & SOG. W, GAA, SV% & SHO
    Daily changes, Start: 3C 3LW 3RW 6D 1F 2W 2G - 10 Bench

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Offered E Kane

wow 29 views over a whole night and not one reply or offer of advice, I have been shunned

Dobber Sports Deity

I am biased because I hate EKane so my advice is tainted but I'd keep what you have.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

Your league is deep. Who would you add alongside Kane in this deal? WW pickup?

Chances are, looking at the players owned on your team, I'd be standing pat. I own Kane and like what I'm seeing lately, but I also own Burakovsky and think he + Bjorkstrand is a big ask for a guy on a hot run.

- - - Updated - - -

Your league is deep. Who would you add alongside Kane in this deal? WW pickup?

Chances are, looking at the players owned on your team, I'd be standing pat. I own Kane and like what I'm seeing lately, but I also own Burakovsky and think he + Bjorkstrand is a big ask for a guy on a hot run.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If you have a legitimate shot at it this year I would strongly consider making the trade. If Kane can stay healthy is when of th best multi-cat players given his hight shot volume an PIMs
    10 Team Keeper League, 15 Keepers (max 2 goalies), 10 prospects, Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3 Utility, 4D, 2G

Stats: G, A, P, +/-, PIMS, SOG, STP; W, SO, SV%, GAA

C: MacKinnon, Scheifele, Larkin, Pavelski (RW)
    LW Panarin, Ehlers , Ovechkin, Verhaeghe (C), Beauvillier, Killorn
    RW: Kucherov, Pastrnak, Wheeler, Mangiapane (LW)
    D: Makar, Hughes, Krug; Pietrangelo, Schmidt, Andersson, Gostibehere
    G: Vasilevskiy, Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky

Prospects: Sorokin (G), Askarov (G), Raymond (LW), Kaliyev (RW), Perfetti (RW), Norris (C), Kaprizov (LW), Hayton (C), Brannstrom (D), Boqvist (D), Clarke (D)

The Great One

If you have a chance and are all in o this season then I'd be tempted but I think it's the only time I consider it as I like both pieces you are giving my up and you are buying high

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a chance and are all in o this season then I'd be tempted but I think it's the only time I consider it as I like both pieces you are giving my up and you are buying high
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Ace

Include a draft pick to Bjorkstrand and using your best 'Rick from Pawn Stars voice' and say "That's the best I can do - you can either take it or leave it"

Wait for a little while and if he doesn't like it, improve your offer to include a higher pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Include a draft pick to Bjorkstrand and using your best 'Rick from Pawn Stars voice' and say "That's the best I can do - you can either take it or leave it"

Wait for a little while and if he doesn't like it, improve your offer to include a higher pick.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Ace

Thank you one and all, rep where I can.