Thread: Budaj or Bernier?

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Budaj or Bernier?

Someone just dropped Bernier straight out. How much more valuable is Bernier and should I try to move Budaj and scoop up Bernier?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Budaj or Bernier?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Smokie View Post
    Someone just dropped Bernier straight out. How much more valuable is Bernier and should I try to move Budaj and scoop up Bernier?
    I don't think he is more valuable. Budaj is still starting and Quick might not even be in the swing of things for playoffs. Budaj is a diamond in the rough for you right now. You don't have to worry about keeping him but you might as well take the production while you get it.

The Great One

Agreed... Bernier only exceeds Budaj's value when Quick returns but until the. It's not close IMO. Even if that stretches into the off season I do wonder if you've got hold of an additional starter and that LVGK take him in the draft

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed... Bernier only exceeds Budaj's value when Quick returns but until the. It's not close IMO. Even if that stretches into the off season I do wonder if you've got hold of an additional starter and that LVGK take him in the draft
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize Gibson was out with an injury when I posted....BUT.....still Budaj.