Thread: Prediction: Reimer vs Oilers?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Prediction: Reimer vs Oilers?

What are your predictions? I might sit him.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Prediction: Reimer vs Oilers?

Quote Originally Posted by seanavery View Post
    What are your predictions? I might sit him.
    i hope the Oilers win, but I am going to dress Reimer. The Oil hasn't been scoring a lot lately, and it is a back-to-back for them (although not much travel involved). My best case scenario is Oil wins 1-0 in a shoot-out.
    10 Team H2H Fantrax League, Points (Cats), Daily lineup, 3 claims / wk.
    F - 5, D - 4, G - 2, Skt - 1, Bench - 6, IR - 3

F - P. Kane, Zibanejad, Couturier, E. Lindholm, Kopitar, B. Schenn, Kadri, Monahan, Hintz, Rust, Nylander
    D - Burns, D. Hamilton, Girard, Andersson
    G - Hellebuyck, Andersen, Samsonov

Scoring -
    G - 1.4
    A - 1.4
    FOW - .4
    PPP - 1.1
    SOG - .8
    W - 1.1
    SV% - .6

Dobber Sports Star

I am debating grabbing Reims off the wire, but not sure if tonight is the night to start him.

FLA is 1-3-1 in the first game back after a road trip and there has to be a bit of a letdown after such a great road trip. EDM lost last night and apparently looked piss poor in doing so (didn't watch) so they should rebound. Not having Larsson in tonight helps, but if I had to place a bet it would be that EDM pulls this one out.

- - - Updated - - -

I am debating grabbing Reims off the wire, but not sure if tonight is the night to start him.

FLA is 1-3-1 in the first game back after a road trip and there has to be a bit of a letdown after such a great road trip. EDM lost last night and apparently looked piss poor in doing so (didn't watch) so they should rebound. Not having Larsson in tonight helps, but if I had to place a bet it would be that EDM pulls this one out.
    20 Team Dynasty League - POINTS ONLY (Champion - 2017, 2016, 2015)

Goalie: W (3.5) SO (4) L (-1)
    Daily starts: 9 Fwd, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Guentzel Tkachuk Larkin
    Couture Palmieri Zucker
    Wilson Beauvillier Labanc
    Leivo Joseph Sprong

Barrie Morrissey Montour
    Butcher Murray Bayreuther

Fleury
    Domingue

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

[QUOTE=loco man;1737081]I am debating grabbing Reims off the wire, but not sure if tonight is the night to start him.

- - - Updated - - -

FLA is 1-3-1 in the first game back after a road trip and there has to be a bit of a letdown after such a great road trip. EDM lost last night and apparently looked piss poor in doing so (didn't watch) so they should rebound. Not having Larsson in tonight helps, but if I had to place a bet it would be that EDM pulls this one out.[/QUOTE

The Oil didn't actually play that poorly last night...broken stick leads to the 1st goal, a crazy bounce off the glass to Palat leads to the 2nd, an offside by an inch keeps it 3-1, instead of 3-2 etc. TB scored 16 seconds into the 2nd and 40 seconds into the third...one of those games. Not sure what I am doing with Reimer...he has played well. I'd like the win but I am more interested in SV% and GAA.
    10 Team H2H Fantrax League, Points (Cats), Daily lineup, 3 claims / wk.
    F - 5, D - 4, G - 2, Skt - 1, Bench - 6, IR - 3

F - P. Kane, Zibanejad, Couturier, E. Lindholm, Kopitar, B. Schenn, Kadri, Monahan, Hintz, Rust, Nylander
    D - Burns, D. Hamilton, Girard, Andersson
    G - Hellebuyck, Andersen, Samsonov

Scoring -
    G - 1.4
    A - 1.4
    FOW - .4
    PPP - 1.1
    SOG - .8
    W - 1.1
    SV% - .6