Thread: Rank these prospects please

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Rank these prospects please

Please rank these prospects for the league in my signature. I own the ones in bold/italics, but am willing to drop them if the others ones available are better. I am looking for the best prospects for this signature, multi cat league. Time to NHL isn't a priority. I am fine with them sitting for years in the minors. I am looking for the "best" ones. This is my "ranking" atm until further input/opinions. Thus, i would be dropping Puempel/Graovac for Garland/Rykov. Opinions?

Leivo
    Guhle
    Garland
    Rykov
    Puempel
    Graovac
    Gabrielle
    Column writer at @GoaliePost

https://goaliepost.com/

An avid Chicago sports fan. Craft beer connoisseur. Fantasy sports addict.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rank these prospects please

Not much there to like to be honest. Rykov MAY turn out to be decent if he can turn his WJC tourney performance into something in the NHL. He was really good for RUS. That being said, I am not sure he'w worth a pick up at this time.

Just curious, can you tell me who Gabrielle is? Is that Jesse Gabrielle from BOS?

- - - Updated - - -

Not much there to like to be honest. Rykov MAY turn out to be decent if he can turn his WJC tourney performance into something in the NHL. He was really good for RUS. That being said, I am not sure he'w worth a pick up at this time.

Just curious, can you tell me who Gabrielle is? Is that Jesse Gabrielle from BOS?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

I think Brendan guhle is by far the top of this list. should be a top 4 dman in buffalo one day, and I think he's developing quite fast.

garland is someone i'd take a chance on. boom or bust. that's better than the others on the list, who don't have much value. he's really small, but put up great numbers in juniors. and he's gonna have great centers to play with in Arizona.

leivo has already produced a bit in the nhl, so that gives him an edge over the others, but long term, there r just too many other players in the leafs system that r better than him.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Brendan guhle is by far the top of this list. should be a top 4 dman in buffalo one day, and I think he's developing quite fast.

garland is someone i'd take a chance on. boom or bust. that's better than the others on the list, who don't have much value. he's really small, but put up great numbers in juniors. and he's gonna have great centers to play with in Arizona.

leivo has already produced a bit in the nhl, so that gives him an edge over the others, but long term, there r just too many other players in the leafs system that r better than him.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for advice. Missed out on Garland. Someone had higher waiver priority. Did get Guhle. Dropped Puempel for him.

And yes, it was Jesse Gabrielle for BOS.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for advice. Missed out on Garland. Someone had higher waiver priority. Did get Guhle. Dropped Puempel for him.

And yes, it was Jesse Gabrielle for BOS.
    Column writer at @GoaliePost

https://goaliepost.com/

An avid Chicago sports fan. Craft beer connoisseur. Fantasy sports addict.