Thread: Goalies going forward?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Goalies going forward?

I own Gibson, Vasilievsky and Mrazek....should I keep them all or shop one?

Do you think Mrazek will finally grab #1 spot in Detroit?

Thoughts?

They all have great cap hit in my salary cap league...
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Goalies going forward?

Any trade ever depends on the return. You could trade all 3 if the right deal came along.
    You don't look all that weak in any one spot. Do you think you have a spot you would like to shore up?

- - - Updated - - -

Any trade ever depends on the return. You could trade all 3 if the right deal came along.
    You don't look all that weak in any one spot. Do you think you have a spot you would like to shore up?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Goalies going forward?

As EB said if the right deal came along I'd pull the trigger.
    Even if Mrazek takes over the #1 spot, this is not the red wings of old. Zetts will be gone shortly and the team has slowly been trending down for a few seasons now and will likely continue to do so. This will be the fist time in the last 20+ seasons they will miss the playoffs, likely should have missed last year, I don't see it getting all that much better in the short term.

I'd try to improve your d by shopping Mrazek + Barrie and see what out there in your league. Col is a hot mess and will be for the next few years plus Vasilevskiy should be the starter next year so running him and Gibson will be a decent tandem.

- - - Updated - - -

As EB said if the right deal came along I'd pull the trigger.
    Even if Mrazek takes over the #1 spot, this is not the red wings of old. Zetts will be gone shortly and the team has slowly been trending down for a few seasons now and will likely continue to do so. This will be the fist time in the last 20+ seasons they will miss the playoffs, likely should have missed last year, I don't see it getting all that much better in the short term.

I'd try to improve your d by shopping Mrazek + Barrie and see what out there in your league. Col is a hot mess and will be for the next few years plus Vasilevskiy should be the starter next year so running him and Gibson will be a decent tandem.
    12 team H2H, auction draft salary cap, modified keeper league. Keep players at 2X their salary, cap 73M+10% buffer.
    Categories: G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Wins,Svs,GAA,SV%

C: Stamkos(9.1), Schmaltz(1.0)-LW/C, Backlund(0.8), Little(0.5)
    LW: Ovechkin-LW/RW(10.5), Zucker(1.4), Lucic(0.5), Bertuzzi(0.2)
    RW: Kucherov(11.7), Zibanejad(1.0), Reinhart-C/RW(1.0), Jenner(0.2)
    D: Hedman(9.3), Carlson(7.6), Manson(1.5), Pulock(1.0), Theodore(1.0), Phaneuf(0.1)
    G: Hellebuyck(8.2), Vasilevskiy(4.8)

Farm: Hudon(0.3), Byron(0.2), Pearson(0.1), Roslovic(0.1), Starlman(0.2), Dunn(0.1), Saros(0.4), Darling(0.1)
    Prospects: Buchnevich, Svechnikov, Bratt, Werenski, Samsonov