Thread: Justin Schultz

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Justin Schultz

Anyone see what happened to Schultz? Did it look bad?
    H2H 10 GMs Keeper: keep up to 4 at cost of draft pick (round) G, A,+/-,Blocks,SOG,PPP; Wins,GAA,Sv% Start 3C 3RW 3LW 4D 2G, weekly starts
    C: Еric Staal   Henrik Zetterberg (LW)   Matt Duchene   Brayden Point   Danny Heinen (C/LW/RW)
    LW: Johnny Gaudreau   Taylor Hall   Jonathan Huberdeau   Nick Schmaltz (C/LW)
    RW: Никита Kucherov   Blake Wheeler   Jakub Voráček   Teuvo Teräväinen (LW/RW)
    D: Shea Weber   Dustin Byfuglien   Keith Yandle   Seth Jones
    G: Ben Bishop   Jake Allen   Martin Jones

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Justin Schultz

Officially diagnosed as a concussion. No timeline for return, out indefinitely--as usual for that injury.

Rotowire--Schultz has been diagnosed with a concussion and is undergoing concussion protocol.
    Spin: This news effectively rules Schultz out of Friday's game against Columbus, and makes him questionable at best for Sunday's matchup with the Red Wings. The 26-year-old blueliner will be dearly missed by the Penguins and fantasy owners alike during his absence, as he's been extremely productive this season, racking up 39 points (nine goals, 30 assists) while averaging 2:30 of ice time on the man advantage per contest. A more definite timetable for Schultz' return to Pittsburgh's lineup should be announced once he passes the NHL's concussion protocol.

https://twitter.com/MolinariPG/statu...12413057216513

The Magnificent One

Amazing that he's +31 on the season. Wow. Even more amazing that he's on my team and I'm still -35 overall......
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Superstar

I still haven't seen any discussion about what happened. Was it an in game hit? Usually there's some news to go along with this.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I still haven't seen any discussion about what happened. Was it an in game hit? Usually there's some news to go along with this.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Yeah, he took a decent shot from Byfuglien. The hit itself wasnt anything crazy. Id even say it was a light hit for Byfuglien. Major whiplash though. Check out the hit, its on YouTube.

The Magnificent One

Apparently is practicing today and Saturday's game is a possibility
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/