Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hellboy tonight?!?

  1. #1
    j0hn_d0e's Avatar
    j0hn_d0e is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    3

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Hellboy tonight?!?

    Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

    H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

    1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

    I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

    Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    1-Year, 14-Team H-2-H
    (G), (A), (+/-), (PIM), (PPP), (SHP), (GWG), (SOG), (FW), (HIT), (BLK)
    (W), (GAA), (SV), (SV%)
    C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR+

    C: Giroux, Nielsen, Sobotka, MacKinnon, Dubinsky, Faksa, Vermette, Barkov(IR+)
    RW: Wheeler, Coyle, Arvidsson, B. Point
    LW: Pearson, Marleau, Boyle
    D: Ristolainen, Josi, Pietrangelo , Stone, Parayko, Ian Cole

    G: Price, Vasilevskiy, Halak




  2. #2
    joe jones's Avatar
    joe jones is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    599
    Location
    Canada
    Rep Power
    6

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    i am sitting him
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

    C - McDavid(47)
    LW - Ehlers(16)
    RW - Kucherov(21)
    D -
    G - Holtby(23)

  3. #3
    CascadeFilly's Avatar
    CascadeFilly is online now
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,836
    Location
    Winnipeg!
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...

  4. #4
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

    H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

    1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

    I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

    Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    Well if you don't have minimum starts I would just sit him. Not worth risking it.

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    22

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.

  6. #6
    j0hn_d0e's Avatar
    j0hn_d0e is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    3

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...
    I have the same feeling



    Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.
    I absolutely agree so Im sitting him!

    Thanks for the help, guys!
    1-Year, 14-Team H-2-H
    (G), (A), (+/-), (PIM), (PPP), (SHP), (GWG), (SOG), (FW), (HIT), (BLK)
    (W), (GAA), (SV), (SV%)
    C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR+

    C: Giroux, Nielsen, Sobotka, MacKinnon, Dubinsky, Faksa, Vermette, Barkov(IR+)
    RW: Wheeler, Coyle, Arvidsson, B. Point
    LW: Pearson, Marleau, Boyle
    D: Ristolainen, Josi, Pietrangelo , Stone, Parayko, Ian Cole

    G: Price, Vasilevskiy, Halak




  7. #7
    Rep Power
    22

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

    But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

    But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

  8. #8
    tobias's Avatar
    tobias is online now
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    10

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    Neither of those last two goals were on him. The D needs to learn how to block the puck or clear the lane and win the individual battles in front. Rough fantasy night on an otherwise very strong performance from Hell-Boy.

  9. #9
    Rep Power
    22

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

    I agree that he never had a chance on the PP goal by kessel. He probably never even saw it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •