Thread: Hellboy tonight?!?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Hellboy tonight?!?

Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Hellboy tonight?!?

i am sitting him
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - Eichel, Hischier,
    LW -
    RW -
    D - Hamilton,
    G - Hellebuyck

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Genius

Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Should I start Hellboy against these scary Penguins? Categories are W SV% GAA Saves

H2H daily transactions league. In my matchup right now I'm leading in all 4 categories

1 2.00 34 .944 vs 0 3.11 20 .870

I have Price(1 game on saturday), Hellboy(tonight against Pens, b2b saturday-sunday) and Vasilevsky(b2b saturday-sunday). My opponent has Bobrovsky(tommorow agains the Pens and sunday) and Rask(1 game on sunday).

Should I take the risk and play Hellboy? Even if Hellboy didn't do well tonight at least I will gain in Saves category... but I risk GAA and SV% categories. Vasilevsky may not play at all this week..so i still need some Saves..
    Your advice?
    Well if you don't have minimum starts I would just sit him. Not worth risking it.

Dobber Sports Pro

I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Helle or the Jets having a good game the night Crosby is likely to crack 1000 points in his home building...
    I have the same feeling

Quote Originally Posted by BreadManPanarin View Post
    I am sitting him. Wouldn't touch this matchup with a 10 foot pole. He is something like 2.4 GAA at home and 3.2 GAA on the road, and this is about the worst road matchup you could possibly have.
    I absolutely agree so Im sitting him!

Thanks for the help, guys!
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Pro

He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

- - - Updated - - -

He stood very strong for most of the night... was up to a .940 save% on like 30 shots with a 3-2 lead, and I started to worry that I would regret sitting him.

But then as usual he surrendered a couple of late ones. He needs to learn how to not do that.

Dobber Sports Ace

Neither of those last two goals were on him. The D needs to learn how to block the puck or clear the lane and win the individual battles in front. Rough fantasy night on an otherwise very strong performance from Hell-Boy.

Dobber Sports Pro

I agree that he never had a chance on the PP goal by kessel. He probably never even saw it.