Thread: Moderators Needed

I...am your father.

Default Moderators Needed

Looking for several volunteers to moderate the forums. Most of the time, this is just a matter of approving the post of a new member (and once that happens, they are then free to post at will). Occasionally it involves deleting a double post or moving a post to a different section.

Once every two years (it seems), for a few days, some idiots will rear their heads and start trying to cause trouble. This requires enforcement of the infractions policy, but only Eric has been around to take care of it (and to an extent I think Axeman). I haven't had the time with this server move to even scratch my butt let alone jump in here and keep up with it, and a couple of moderators have been on vacation, and another mod stepped down. So we're short of good people who just want a fun fantasy hockey environment.

You don't have to be around every day, or even a lot. Ideally I would add three people who are on here three or four times per day and three or four days per week,with one of the people on the west coast (keeps an eye on things later at night). Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thank you very much!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

Default Re: Moderators Needed

I volunteer

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I may not post extensively but I lurk these forums pretty much all day while at work from aprox 10am - 6pm EST. I can lend a hand.

14 Team H2H Cap
    G A DPTS FOW SOG STP H+B | W SV SV% GAA

C: Scheifele, Stamkos (rw), Tavares
    LW: Gaudreau, Giroux (c/rw), Labanc(rw)
    RW: Atkinson, Thompson (c), Keller (lw), Glendening (c)
    D: Klingberg, Gostisbehere, Dumba, Krug (50%), Trouba, McNabb, Gudas
    G: Holtby, Fleury, Markstrom

FARM NOTABLES:
    F: Bokk, A Thomas, Kaprizov, Dorofeyev, Mikheyev
    D: Dalhin, Beaudin, Dunn, Kylington, Harley
    G: Hart, Demko

The Great One

I always consider the moderators to be some of the best advice givers out there so not sure I fall in that category... I may qualify by time spent on the site though and wouldn't have a problem helping out

- - - Updated - - -

I always consider the moderators to be some of the best advice givers out there so not sure I fall in that category... I may qualify by time spent on the site though and wouldn't have a problem helping out
    Experience is the teacher of all things.