Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cut someone's head off....

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Cut someone's head off....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    ...but that doesn't mean the victims of his crimes don't suffer any less.
    Who? The justice system has no idea what you are talking about.

A tragedy in so many ways, why risk, even if it is minute one, having it repeat itself?
    Well he wouldn't be responsible for it if something happens. No one would be. Except maybe the victims.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Pro

this is a weird one for sure. Hopefully someone pulls a Dexter on this psycho

Dobber Sports Star

To be honest, I find the concept of "Justice", a fascinating study. Is it a bloodthirsty need for revenge that drives it, or a belief that "Justice" holds people accountable? Or is it something else? To be honest, I have always had issues with "Justice".

That being said, I would truly like to see the science behind this. I am interested to see how the doctors behind this could suggest that he isn't a risk for violence anymore. The headline in the article I read the other day said the doctors suggest that he is "likely" to stay on his medication and be in control. I think I need more than "Likely". I would be interested in seeing the details behind their support, though.

Rylant

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest, I find the concept of "Justice", a fascinating study. Is it a bloodthirsty need for revenge that drives it, or a belief that "Justice" holds people accountable? Or is it something else? To be honest, I have always had issues with "Justice".

That being said, I would truly like to see the science behind this. I am interested to see how the doctors behind this could suggest that he isn't a risk for violence anymore. The headline in the article I read the other day said the doctors suggest that he is "likely" to stay on his medication and be in control. I think I need more than "Likely". I would be interested in seeing the details behind their support, though.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Ninja

For me personally, if we have to potentially sacrifice one individual's earned freedom in the name of public safety... I'm all for that.

If there's even a 1% chance this guy relapses and goes psycho on someone, he should remain locked up given the history.

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice...

Dobber Sports Icon

Serious question here - is he allowed on any kind of public transit? I would imagine so, since an absolute discharge is supposed to be that, like it never happened. Decapitating and eating another human being.

Really, imagine seeing him getting on your bus and walking down the aisle looking for a seat, you're beside the only one.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    Serious question here - is he allowed on any kind of public transit? I would imagine so, since an absolute discharge is supposed to be that, like it never happened. Decapitating and eating another human being.

Really, imagine seeing him getting on your bus and walking down the aisle looking for a seat, you're beside the only one.
    He's allowed to do everything you're allowed to do. Hell he can even give fantasy advice on these forums.

Imagine getting fantasy hockey advice from a decapitator...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Imagine getting fantasy hockey advice from a decapitator...
    You're welcome...oh wait, I thought you said deceptacon. Carry on.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Hope he gets taken out By a grey hound bus...in a nice little twist of fate.

Dobber Sports Titan

I do believe he can even travel with an absolute discharge right?

As for the meds, if he was in a group home there?s a stay in employee who helps with daily life which includes medication. So maybe they got a testimony from the workers at the group home saying he?d take them without reminders and such.

I hope this goes well, but in the future this will be the benchmark, and it?ll happen to another person. It?ll be playing a game of chance so to speak because numbers say there will be a relapse. More released, that 1% chance of relapse is over 10 people, not 1 person.

Personally I think he should be in the care of someone/facility longer than what it has been, but he?s out now so time to hope for the better.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll