Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robby Fabbri (OUT FOR SEASON) ACL

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Robby Fabbri (OUT FOR SEASON) ACL

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Robby Fabbri (OUT FOR SEASON) ACL

Hard luck with this kid with injuries so far at the pro level. Approaching band-aid boy status.

Dobber Sports Deity

For the money league in my sig, I've already lost Stamkos and now Fabbri. Ugh!!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    For the money league in my sig, I've already lost Stamkos and now Fabbri. Ugh!!
    same here, i had stammer and had to move him for Pavelski, now fabbri is out and im getting offers of Nyquist or Bergeron for Fabbri smh!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    same here, i had stammer and had to move him for Pavelski, now fabbri is out and im getting offers of Nyquist or Bergeron for Fabbri smh!
    Bergeron? As in Patrice? I would be jumping on that if I was you (Unless it's a cap league, then it would depend on situation)
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Bergeron? As in Patrice? I would be jumping on that if I was you (Unless it's a cap league, then it would depend on situation)
    Me too
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    just straight points league, he offered it to me last night when i didnt know fabbri was out for the season......but he REALLY likes fabbri and i just messaged him if he still wanted to do the trade, hes out of contention so right now im waiting on pins and needles

- - - Updated - - -

but yes patrice

- - - Updated - - -

but yes patrice

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    just straight points league, he offered it to me last night when i didnt know fabbri was out for the season......but he REALLY likes fabbri and i just messaged him if he still wanted to do the trade, hes out of contention so right now im waiting on pins and needles

- - - Updated - - -

but yes patrice

- - - Updated - - -

but yes patrice
    When handed lemons, you make lemonade.

Too bad about Fabbri though...

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    When handed lemons, you make lemonade.

Too bad about Fabbri though...
    yeah last night i thought it would be bad for my team since fabbri being 21 and bergeron is 30 i believe. but its a trade i pretty well HAVE to make to stay in contention. im 45 pts behind the leader

Dobber Sports Monster

trade accepted. WOOHOO! #dobberapproved

The Great One

Id rather Fabbri than Bergeron in points only keeper leagues.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Id rather Fabbri than Bergeron in points only keeper leagues.
    I do too but when fabbri is done for the year and I'm in contention I felt handcuffed or else I could quickly see myself out of the running

The Great One

Think you could have done better than just Bergeron. Especially since your putting emphases on this years contention.

Bergeron is having his worst year (offensive production) since his rookie year, back in 03-04.

If you were looking for help down the stretch Im wondering if Bergeron was your best option.

- - - Updated - - -

Think you could have done better than just Bergeron. Especially since your putting emphases on this years contention.

Bergeron is having his worst year (offensive production) since his rookie year, back in 03-04.

If you were looking for help down the stretch Im wondering if Bergeron was your best option.

The Great One

Bergeron has warmed up so I don't mind this deal if I'm going for it as ultimately Fabbri isn't bringing anything the rest of the way (besides we all know Stuntman could potentially trade Bergeron before next season based on his reputation for a deal )

back on track though - a real shame for the Blues and it will be interesting to see how Yeo deals with this setback

- - - Updated - - -

Bergeron has warmed up so I don't mind this deal if I'm going for it as ultimately Fabbri isn't bringing anything the rest of the way (besides we all know Stuntman could potentially trade Bergeron before next season based on his reputation for a deal )

back on track though - a real shame for the Blues and it will be interesting to see how Yeo deals with this setback
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

The Magnificent One

I feel similar to I did when I lost Gallagher. Not thrilled because it's one less player to factor into my mix; however, Fabbri seemed to be somewhat of an afterthought to Yeo, so in a way this makes my lineup picture less muddy. Of course first and foremost I hope he recovers well - real life and all.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/