A very deep, 30 team league (SCFHL2) in its 8th season is recruiting for a replacement GM for 2 franchises. Game played on Fantrax (home page http://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leagu...8io22ppxh/home) and league business and discussions take place on Zifboards (http://z3.invisionfree.com/SCFHL2/index.php?act=idx). The franchises in question are Tampa and NY Islanders. Tampa is currently in 3rd in the Atlantic division and a likely playoff team even with no active managment. This franchise has very little cap space and a sparse minor league but a solid starting lineup, headed by Oshie and Doughty, with Cam Ward and Schneider in goal. Team has no 1st round pick in the 2017 entry draft but does have 7 other draft picks. The Isles are currently 5th in the Metro and likely to NOT make the playoffs. They have LOTS of cap space and some decent starters, headed by Giroux, Domi and The Ghost, with Bobby Lou and Mike Smith in goal. Only 3rd Round pick has been traded away but lots of prospects. Neither team has any goalie depth, tho so that would be a need to fill.

I joined this league myself late into last season and found coming in on the ass end of the season helped ease my transition. It gave me time to learn the ropes and assess my team's strengths and weaknesses. So if you are reluctant to join this late in the season, I maintain it's a really good way to transition into a new team in need of some TLC.
Any prospective GM will be asked to complete the short questionnaire below so we may assess your readiness for the challenge, and the likelihood you?ll last more than a few days. We?re not just looking for warm bodies. We want a GM who is committed to playing the game with us, and in following our rules. Speaking of which, we do not allow GMs to make their own roster moves on Fantrax. All roster moves must be documented by GMs in their action specific League forums (lineup changes, waivers, IR replacements and minors call ups/send downs) and league management affects the changes on Fantrax. We have two lineup periods a week (Sun-Tues and Wed- Sat). It?s a points based league, modeled after the NHL, with 4 divisions, 2 conferences and all that. I admit I wasn't crazy about the lineup setting restrictions initially but I've gotten used to it and it does help insure a level playing field. The season is young enough for a new GM to step in and begin shaping his franchise but far enough along one could glide the rest of the way and feel their way going forward. It's all up to you, if you are the right fit. Please, serious applicants only.

1. How many years of keeper league experience do you have?

2. Do you have any experience with Fantrax?
3. Do you enjoy dealing with prospects/draft picks?
4. How many other keeper leagues are you in?
5. Have you ever quit a league in mid-season? If so, why?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how competitive would you say you are?
7. Can you commit to following the rules and responding to other GMs in a timely manner?
8. Are you willing to make trades to improve your team?

Prospective roster info and league rules will be provided once applicants pass muster. Interested applicants will PM me on this site with answers to the above questions to start.