Thread: Lehner or Allen ROS

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Lehner or Allen ROS

Who would you rather have as your second starter ROS? And who do you like best for the future?

Cats are W, Saves, Save%, GAA, SO

The Great One

Default Re: Lehner or Allen ROS

Who are your other goalies? Depending what I need dictates this IMO as I prefer Lehner to start less but post better peripherals whilst Allen should start more

- - - Updated - - -

Who are your other goalies? Depending what I need dictates this IMO as I prefer Lehner to start less but post better peripherals whilst Allen should start more
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Titan

Honestly Lehner almost seems like the safe bet to close out the season (Never thought I would be saying that). Allen past this season I think is the better bet to get himself together long term.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Lehner almost seems like the safe bet to close out the season (Never thought I would be saying that). Allen past this season I think is the better bet to get himself together long term.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My other goalies are Holtby and Elliott. We dress two nightly. I'm in first and my skaters are dominant, but my goaltending is suspect and worries me for the payoffs. I own Allen and would be trading him for Lehner as part of a bigger package.

Dobber Sports Ace

Lehner. I'm not suggesting that Allen isn't the blues goaltender of the future as they see it, but they may continue to give him a lighter load for the ROS. Especially if they fall further. Lehner I feel will play a lot more. TBH, neither drums up great confidence heading into the playoffs but given the choice, I'd go Lehner.

Dobber Sports Icon

Give me Lehner here pretty easily for the rest of this season. Honestly, I'm not sure I even value Allen higher than Lehner in keeper leagues other than the name value.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Sage

Lehner. Lehner. Lehner.

- - - Updated - - -

Lehner. Lehner. Lehner.
    The League in London (20 Team Multi-Cat H2H $100 Dynasty League) - Season 11
    ... In memory of "The Net Detective"
    C Pinto kDach Hayton Roy / Lowry Bjugstad Blueger Carrick
    LW Lehkonen Knies kJohnson Greenway / Laferriere Reichel Luostarinen Kartye Grebyonkin Buchelnikov
    RW
    Quinn Joseph Roslovic Chinakhov / Kakko Glass Brink O'Connor Holmberg Berggren Tuomaala
    D
    Werenski Hronek Power Guhle McCabe Roy / Gudas Raddysh Pachal Evans Cormier
    G
    Swayman / Hill Mrazek Ivanov Kokko

The Great One

I'll take Allen now and future.

Dobber Sports Jedi

If Allen can be stashed safely on the bench for the next couple weeks as he turns the corner (which I believe he will) then Allen, if you need starts right now, gulp Lehner.

But I'm with the Guru... Allen. I believe F. Andersen started the season with a worse GAA/SVPCT than Allen has had the past 10 starts. just sayin'
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4