Thread: Interested in a Dobber group mock draft?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Interested in a Dobber group mock draft?

Wondering if we want to get a couple guys and set up a yahoo mock draft or two just to really get a feel for the new rankings before we get into actual drafts for the season? I'm decently flexible on timing, so once we get a bit of interest we can see where things shake out with different people.

Should get at least 6/10 or so to make sure it's active enough.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Interested in a Dobber group mock draft?

A standard category yahoo league?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Id be interested if timing works. Albeit I haven't looked at much this offseason. Normally don't worry about baseball until March.

Dobber Sports Titan

Tfan: Yes just one of their standard mock drafts. We'll just pick one and fill it up so we know everyone has some competency and will be staying through the draft.

HR: That's all I want to do is have a full mock draft to get a feel of the draft board and really begin planning.

- - - Updated - - -

Tfan: Yes just one of their standard mock drafts. We'll just pick one and fill it up so we know everyone has some competency and will be staying through the draft.

HR: That's all I want to do is have a full mock draft to get a feel of the draft board and really begin planning.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Immortal

I'm down. I can probably get some extra guys if needed. Don't think they are board members but honestly I always get that feeling I must know some people on here....and they all know it's me but I don't know it's them

Dobber Sports Titan

Haha, as long as it's some interested people then it's all good!
    I know the feeling too. Such a large sports community, you feel like there has to be a little overlap somewhere.