Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Administrator

Default Re: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    gets annoying when you send an offer in a league and no responses. not a no, counter or anything!
    This is one of the biggest factors that make a league less enjoyable. Everyone should respond. Saying no thanks takes about 5 seconds.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    This is one of the biggest factors that make a league less enjoyable. Everyone should respond. Saying no thanks takes about 5 seconds.
    i agree. i know i have more time on my hands than the average joe but to be totally inactive makes it less enjoyable. theres one guy in one of my leagues we were in negotiations, he messages me and says schwartz or fabbri for my OEL your choice...so i message him back and say "ill do fabbri, would you like me to post trade" then i dont get a response for 2 months, i even message him back a few weeks after my original message. then at mid draft he says "YOURE TRYING REAL HARD TO GET OEL...OFFER ME SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT SHIT"....then i say "WELL WHO DO YOU LIKE ON MY TEAM?" he says "EVERYONE MAN".....then that night i message him a list of players for OEL, i name every tom, dick and harry not named crosby or pavelski for OEL and its been 3 weeks and no response. its happened to other managers so im not going to bother trying to get deals done its frustrating.

ive recently joined a $50 pts only keeper 30 managers which i love. managers message u back same day or day after. awesome

- - - Updated - - -

what i should have done is post the Fabbri for OEL trade when he DID say it was my choice. (pts only league). but i wanted to be nice and double check if he didnt want to do any other deal

- - - Updated - - -

what i should have done is post the Fabbri for OEL trade when he DID say it was my choice. (pts only league). but i wanted to be nice and double check if he didnt want to do any other deal

Dobber Sports Giant

i agree. i know i have more time on my hands than the average joe but to be totally inactive makes it less enjoyable. theres one guy in one of my leagues we were in negotiations, he messages me and says schwartz or fabbri for my OEL your choice...so i message him back and say "ill do fabbri, would you like me to post trade" then i dont get a response for 2 months, i even message him back a few weeks after my original message. then at mid draft he says "YOURE TRYING REAL HARD TO GET OEL...OFFER ME SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT SHIT"....then i say "WELL WHO DO YOU LIKE ON MY TEAM?" he says "EVERYONE MAN".....then that night i message him a list of players for OEL, i name every tom, dick and harry not named crosby or pavelski for OEL and its been 3 weeks and no response. its happened to other managers so im not going to bother trying to get deals done its frustrating.

ive recently joined a $50 pts only keeper 30 managers which i love. managers message u back same day or day after. awesome

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I feel your pain SM. This crap happens to me all the time in my league. I end up trading with a particular manager most of the time because he actually responds. I would say that out of 15 of the other teams in the league, I only end up striking deals with 2-3 because there is no ''return conversation'' on the others' end.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    I feel your pain SM. This crap happens to me all the time in my league. I end up trading with a particular manager most of the time because he actually responds. I would say that out of 15 of the other teams in the league, I only end up striking deals with 2-3 because there is no ''return conversation'' on the others' end.
    yup same here. there are certain managers who just do not deal period. theres one guy who has made 1 trade in 5 years that i know of and thats when i gave him scheifele, huberdeau for galchenyuk back a few years ago when i thought chucky was going to be a superstar lol. seems like i can only get a deal with one manager

Dobber Sports Ace

Snow sucks.

Dobber Sports Icon

gets annoying when you send an offer in a league and no responses. not a no, counter or anything!
    I know the feeling man... I sent a manager a trade offer in the Dobber Entry Patrick Division last week and finally cancelled after it sat there with no response for like 5 days. Can't remember his name off the top of my head but pretty sure it rhymed with PuntCan or something like that
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I know the feeling man... I sent a manager a trade offer in the Dobber Entry Patrick Division last week and finally cancelled after it sat there with no response for like 5 days. Can't remember his name off the top of my head but pretty sure it rhymed with PuntCan or something like that
    lol i change my rosters everyday but i try and see every now and then if i get an email notifying me about a trade request. my apologies

who do you want on my team lol

Dobber Sports Monster

lol i change my rosters everyday but i try and see every now and then if i get an email notifying me about a trade request. my apologies

in b4 "ITS TOO LATE YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!!!" lol

Dobber Sports Icon

Sent you a PM
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Jedi

there's a guy in my office that stares at airports on google maps -not street views, not google earth - the boringest version of google maps there is. whenever he takes a break from work. Airports from around the world.

I fail to see the fascination in this at all... it baffles me to no end the amount of times I've seen him do this over the past year.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Wizard

I like ice cream.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Monster

if i won the lottery i would build an arena for a house. my kitchen would be the concession and have a lobby and everything

Dobber Sports Giant

if i won the lottery i would build an arena for a house. my kitchen would be the concession and have a lobby and everything
    Lol, focus on the ice and the jumbotron if your house is an arena; not the concessions and the lobby?!! Might as well just live in a fancy restaurant and save yourself the huge electricity bills that come with maintaining an arena
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Lol, focus on the ice and the jumbotron if your house is an arena; not the concessions and the lobby?!! Might as well just live in a fancy restaurant and save yourself the huge electricity bills that come with maintaining an arena
    gotta make it a home at least. id have my closet set up like a hockey shop. id have at least a dozen tv's in the house to watch some good hockey

Dobber Sports Giant

gotta make it a home at least. id have my closet set up like a hockey shop. id have at least a dozen tv's in the house to watch some good hockey
    Ok, Sold! I'm moving next door and dropping by uninvited!

Minors: