Default Re: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    I like carbonated water.
    I like waterbonated cars

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I like waterbonated cars
    You should be in luck, I think a great many of those will be coming on the market from Florida and Texas in the near future...
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Ninja

Sorry Stuntman, the $60mil is mine this week
    If past performance is an indicator, your numbers will probably come up just in front of mine! lol
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Icon

Screw Morgan Freeman... I want David Attenborough to narrate the story of my life.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Ninja

Screw Morgan Freeman... I want David Attenborough to narrate the story of my life.
    Fine, but Quentin Tarantino gets to direct!!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Fine, but Quentin Tarantino gets to direct!!
    Ouch, you really hold a grudge don't you? Haha

Dobber Sports Monster

Don't know if any of you follow Facebook page "NHL Trad Rumors" but they do daily polls on who will score more points and Josi beat out Hedman in yesterdays vote.

They use the slogan "rule your pool", I thought that was dobbers main line ...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    They use the slogan "rule your pool", I thought that was dobbers main line ...
    Could be copyright infringement if Dobber had it copyrighted?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Could be copyright infringement if Dobber had it copyrighted?
    That's what I was wondering. They sell a hockey projection sheet for like $10.99 as well. They use the name "NHL Trade Rumors" .... not sure if that is infringement as well ?

Was funny, they asked who would get more points, Ryan Ellis vs X player (cant remember), then someone said something to the effect of "this is why nobody will buy your b----s--- projections you putting this on here" lol

read the testimonies

http://www.nhltraderumors.me/p/fanta...key-guide.html

I thought about buying the guide to look through it for the heck of it but decided otherwise.

Dobber Sports Titan

I hate glasses and I've used contacts since i was 16 (10yrs), but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to need new glasses (2 prescriptions old, change of -3 to -4.75. Kinda have to). But like, the glasses prices are ridiculous, then I go on the cheap glasses sites and they're not even that much cheaper ($~100?) but what if something goes wrong with them once i get it. I have to send it back and what not, especially if it doesn't fit right.

If you always get glasses and know your eye dimensions easily i guess they are great sites. But damn I hate glasses.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I hate glasses and I've used contacts since i was 16 (10yrs), but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to need new glasses (2 prescriptions old, change of -3 to -4.75. Kinda have to). But like, the glasses prices are ridiculous, then I go on the cheap glasses sites and they're not even that much cheaper ($~100?) but what if something goes wrong with them once i get it. I have to send it back and what not, especially if it doesn't fit right.

If you always get glasses and know your eye dimensions easily i guess they are great sites. But damn I hate glasses.
    I know what you mean. I got a 8 - 8 1/8 sized head and most glasses don't feel comfortable on me. Usually just get contacts (6 month supply) and use each pair for 2 months a piece to save some money.

Dobber Sports Titan

I know what you mean. I got a 8 - 8 1/8 sized head and most glasses don't feel comfortable on me. Usually just get contacts (6 month supply) and use each pair for 2 months a piece to save some money.
    I use daily ones and i push them 3-4 days. So a $40 month supply i can push to 3months. $40x4=$160/yr. I get like $250/2yrs with work. So it's pretty nice that way.

Now I gotta convince someone to come to get a pair of glasses with me so they can tell me if they look good cause I have no clue.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Monster

Apparently Stamkos has got an early, albeit ROUGH start to the season ... was just browsing hockeydb and this is what showed up.

stevestamkos.png

McDavid has 9 pts in 13 games
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=160293

Dobber Sports Ace

Don't be tempted to sell low on the slow start. Season is still early and it was probably all Yamamoto's fault.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    Don't be tempted to sell low on the slow start. Season is still early and it was probably all Yamamoto's fault.
    Apparently Crosby is going to score 57 goals while playing 148 games in the regular season.
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=73288