Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Where it scans and picks up an old school card and guesses at a new contact? That would be even sweeter.
    Check out fullcontact.com. Pretty sure their app has the ability to do this.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Check out fullcontact.com. Pretty sure their app has the ability to do this.
    It's a trick; don't fall for it! Chuck is trying to send you to an Adult Website!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    It's a trick; don't fall for it! Chuck is trying to send you to an Adult Website!
    Or get me to read his hockey blog....damn clickbait
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Master

I enjoy saying 'propaganda' like I'm Idris Alba in a Guy Ritchie movie telling some one to take a good look...

You know ' Eer, av a propaganda at that my son'

Is that just me?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    I enjoy saying 'propaganda' like I'm Idris Alba in a Guy Ritchie movie telling some one to take a good look...

You know ' Eer, av a propaganda at that my son'

Is that just me?
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey

Dobber Sports Monster

Justin Trudeau came to my town today. Went and took an hour long drive back to my hometown (my place is on ourskirts of town and still evacuated) and went to pick up some stuff, so we'ere driving downtown then saw a bunch of cops which looked like a roadblock then i was thinking "C'MON ITS HOT OUT, WHYS THERE GOTTA BE ROADBLOCK RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!?!?!" then a couple police vehicles are ahead of a car with tinted black windows all around drives by and there were lots of people walking and following them to the arena to watch him make a speech lol. Forgot about him coming to town but didn't get to see his speech. Thought that was kinda cool though. Just seen a short video of his speech where he was thanking the firefighters.

Dobber Sports Monster

anyone know when The Hockey News releases their yearbook? When should we see them in stores? Thanks

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    anyone know when The Hockey News releases their yearbook? When should we see them in stores? Thanks
    Expect them on shelves very soon - perhaps as early as this week. I remember getting one at shoppers second week of august last year. no dates on their website albeit I didn't spend a lot of time checking. McD and Mathews on cover this year.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Expect them on shelves very soon - perhaps as early as this week. I remember getting one at shoppers second week of august last year. no dates on their website albeit I didn't spend a lot of time checking. McD and Mathews on cover this year.
    Checked Safeway, Save on Foods, 7-11 and no hockey magazines! boo! Just NHL Draft ones that I already bought.

Dobber Sports Master

was able to order forecaster on amazon.ca yesterday , 9.99+6.49 shipping

Dobber Sports Monster

haven't bought a hockey jersey in awhile and i see a nice nikita kucherov jersey for $49.99. I wear XXL shirts and XXL Jackets so XXL Jersey would be about right?

this is a Nikita Kucherov Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Home Reebok Premier Hockey Jersey

question: is that the good one to get? i remember before there was authentic vs replica and authentic was the one to get but how are these ones?

https://www.amazon.ca/Nikita-Kuchero...eywords=hockey

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    haven't bought a hockey jersey in awhile and i see a nice nikita kucherov jersey for $49.99. I wear XXL shirts and XXL Jackets so XXL Jersey would be about right?

this is a Nikita Kucherov Tampa Bay Lightning NHL Home Reebok Premier Hockey Jersey

question: is that the good one to get? i remember before there was authentic vs replica and authentic was the one to get but how are these ones?

https://www.amazon.ca/Nikita-Kuchero...eywords=hockey
    I can't answer you on which jersey to get.

BUT, I've had some learnings on Amazon..
    Note that the seller in your link has just launched and has no feedback. (https://www.amazon.ca/sp?_encoding=U...b=&vasStoreID=)
    I tried to buy a few jerseys for last christmas for myself and as gifts for something ridiculous, like $20 or $30 each. Turns out the seller was just some person scamming amazon. Stuff never shipped. The good part is amazon is awesome and will refund you 100% if this happens, so taking the chance is an option. But try to find a seller with some positive feedback already, save yourself the troubles

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by striderz View Post

Note that the seller in your link has just launched and has no feedback. (https://www.amazon.ca/sp?_encoding=U...b=&vasStoreID=)
    I tried to buy a few jerseys for last christmas for myself and as gifts for something ridiculous, like $20 or $30 each. Turns out the seller was just some person scamming amazon. Stuff never shipped. The good part is amazon is awesome and will refund you 100% if this happens, so taking the chance is an option. But try to find a seller with some positive feedback already, save yourself the troubles
    thanks for the feedback. will do!

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by striderz View Post

Very good call striderz! SM, I can pretty much guarantee you that you will not get that jersey if you do order it and I'm assuring you that if by some miracle the seller does ship you something it will 100% be fake!

Red Flag:
    - new seller
    - 0 feedback
    - more than 65% off the price of a regular jersey
    - incredibly low shipping cost for something that is sent from Asia
    - good old "too good to be true" case

Minors:

Dobber Sports Monster

Has anyone used Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card to pay for Fantrax fees?