Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    That or Carey Price.
    #ThingsRealisticHabsFansSay
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Titan

I went to a Dodge dealer and with the 25% off month deal and my work deal, my fellow employee wasn't lying. I may be getting a new truck by monday
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I went to a Dodge dealer and with the 25% off month deal and my work deal, my fellow employee wasn't lying. I may be getting a new truck by monday
    Nice. Hope it works out for you!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    The difference between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd is often luck... but the difference between those places and 8th or 11th or last is skill.
    Unless your rules reward tanking, then the expert who has some injuries or sees a McDavidian level prospect coming up in the draft will artfully tank while acquiring some futures and high draft picks!!

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

andrew scheer elected new leader of the conservative party of canada

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    andrew scheer elected new leader of the conservative party of canada
    I'm actually shocked, I thought Bernier (Maxime, not Jonathan) would have taken it.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Why does it seem that many drivers are driving angry. It's getting harder and harder to merge with people following so close to the other car in front of them and even when there's a merge lane, they don't want to back off a little and let you merge. I get it if you're trying to merge at 80 km/hr when the speed limit is 100, that would be on the guy trying to merge.

Today, while I was running some errands, I found myself on the highway doing the speed limit with cars in front of me. A guy ends up so close behind me that I couldn't see much of his hood in my rearview mirror. I touched my brakes (I never hit the brakes causing me to actually slow down) so that the lights came on. The left lane was very clear, so he pulled out and passed me, but his lady friend had to flip me the bird. I've experienced much worse anger levels than that, but to me, it feels like people are driving angrier and it's only getting worse.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Why does it seem that many drivers are driving angry. It's getting harder and harder to merge with people following so close to the other car in front of them and even when there's a merge lane, they don't want to back off a little and let you merge. I get it if you're trying to merge at 80 km/hr when the speed limit is 100, that would be on the guy trying to merge.

Today, while I was running some errands, I found myself on the highway doing the speed limit with cars in front of me. A guy ends up so close behind me that I couldn't see much of his hood in my rearview mirror. I touched my brakes (I never hit the brakes causing me to actually slow down) so that the lights came on. The left lane was very clear, so he pulled out and passed me, but his lady friend had to flip me the bird. I've experienced much worse anger levels than that, but to me, it feels like people are driving angrier and it's only getting worse.
    I know the feeling. Last week I had this one lady tailgate me, speed limit was 80 km and i was going 70 because there was a person ahead of me going slow which i didn't mind. No reason to rush around just to do nothing at home. Just enjoying the ride then we get to a double lane then the lady swerves around me and fingers me. What's wrong with ppl

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post

I take same 15 route on workdays and in a city of 50k you tend to see some of the same people .For the longest time there was a blue ford escape with a female driver that was always in a hurry .Theres around a 5-6 km stretch of 4 lane busy roadway where theres a mix of hotel chains / big box stores/ car dealerships etc..along the way with a 6o k speed limit .Her ford escape was easy to spot because it was a light blue color .Anyways , she'd always be speeding 70/80 k , weaving in and out of traffic yet the pack of cars she'd pass (including me)would eventually all meet up at an eventual red light .Some days I'd be lined up beside her in the other lane at red light and just give her a look in my eyes that read ''you did all that manouvering just to get to this red light at same time as me '' but it never seemed to register , hah . Anyways , one day I was ahead of schedule and followed a safe distance behind her to see where she was always in a hurry to arrive to--my conclusion , canadian tire gas bar cashier (not that theres anything wrong with that ).

anyways - around a year ago much to my delight she was pulled over by the fuzz ; likely for speeding .I can understand a teenager/young 20's changing lanes often only to end up at the same red light not understanding its kind of a waste of time until later in life , but a mature woman in her 4o's ....come on canada

Dobber Sports Monster

my dog went over to my treadmill and threw up on the power cord, cleaned it up and unplugged it and wiped it down, any chance it shorts out or destroys the treadmill? dont want to get electrocuted lol or should it be fine if i just leave it for a couple hours

Dobber Sports Jedi

Treadmill will be fine...

Random thought.. Everyone needs to read more Bukowski (he used to say everyone needed to read more Celine)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post

Random thought.. Everyone needs to read more Bukowski (he used to say everyone needed to read more Celine)
    Oh God! I initially read everyone needs more Bukowki (in reference to Bukakke)!!

I was getting ready to type something in the likes of "what the heck is wrong with you Luca" !!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Oh God! I initially read everyone needs more Bukowki (in reference to Bukakke)!!

I was getting ready to type something in the likes of "what the heck is wrong with you Luca" !!
    Good thing you caught that mistake Bass... otherwise you may have posted something in appropriate and ended up with, umm, egg on your face.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post

hehe... I got nothing... that would have been a priceless random thought though
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

what the hell did Lever 2000 do with their soap !

few years back they eliminate the large size bar , now it seems like they changed the recipe - damn . I've tried Dove and Ivory and its not cutting the mustard.