Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Random thoughts

Man i hate how when you catch a ball it's like the socially acceptable thing to give it to a kid.

Fk that noise I've never gotten a foul ball in a live game if I get one I'm keeping that bad boy! I did get a ball in BP two years ago in our first playoff game in 22 years though.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Man i hate how when you catch a ball it's like the socially acceptable thing to give it to a kid.

Fk that noise I've never gotten a foul ball in a live game if I get one I'm keeping that bad boy! I did get a ball in BP two years ago in our first playoff game in 22 years though.
    I came close, had a Delgado line drive get slapped out of my hand as I tried to pull it in. Left with a red slightly swollen palm, (opposite field so not a rf ripped ball)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post

i agree. it teaches em to be entitled little brats and if i caught a foul ball id keep it

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    From the excess alcohol, to the tabacco chewing, to the XL double doubles, to the weight gain... You are on an amazing cleansing path SM!! Keep doing the small things daily and you will look back on this in a few years and be proud of yourself! It's a daily thing though and the results don't and won't come quickly but in the long run, you will SEE and FEEL the change!
    thanks bass. appreciate the kind words.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I came close, had a Delgado line drive get slapped out of my hand as I tried to pull it in. Left with a red slightly swollen palm, (opposite field so not a rf ripped ball)
    my wife got elbowed good by a young punk at a raptors game because he just had to have that t-shirt fired out of the cannon .

we switched seats after that and I ''accidently'' knocked his diet pop out of hands with my elbow .

Dobber Sports Monster

watched softball all day today and there was a WHL player playing. i see in prospect drafts he was getting taken in the later rounds last summer

Dobber Sports Monster

Thereon Fluery is suppose to come to my town soon and do a work shop or presentation. Hope to meet him and get a picture with him

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Thereon Fluery is suppose to come to my town soon and do a work shop or presentation. Hope to meet him and get a picture with him
    Will it become your new avatar??

PS: what's he presenting?
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    Will it become your new avatar??

PS: what's he presenting?
    yeah if i like it lol. not too sure what it's about. just got word a couple weeks ago that he is holding some workshop for the youth in my community. was going to find out more about it today and hopefully it's still on because i haven't heard anything about it for a little while. Gino Odjick came here about 12 years ago and did talked to the youth, talked about pursuing your dreams or something, his NHL agent was there too lol.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Gino Odjick came here about 12 years ago and did talked to the youth, talked about pursuing your dreams or something, his NHL agent was there too lol.
    Ya could be some sort of youth speech. It's not showing up in his upcoming events (see link below) so it must be a smaller more private gathering. Guess you'll have to check your local info for dates and times.

https://theofleury14.com/upcoming-events/
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Jedi

Theo came to my town a year or two ago... but with his band, on tour.

back to random thoughts.

mustard. That is all.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Theo came to my town a year or two ago... but with his band, on tour.

back to random thoughts.

mustard. That is all.
    Did you go? Was it pretty good? He is coming to our town in the next couple weeks.

And no... not mustard taking over another thread!!

I am putting on my mask against the mustard!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Did you go? Was it pretty good? He is coming to our town in the next couple weeks.

And no... not mustard taking over another thread!!

I am putting on my mask against the mustard!

I did not... it's country, can't do it, not even if it's Theo.

Dobber Sports Master

Here is my random thought...

Where do people find the time to hate on others? Just seems like everyone is so interested in knowing what other people are doing / saying so that they can criticize / mock / humiliate that I have to wonder what they do for pleasure and when would they find time to relax.

Sorry, just had to say it aloud. Been that kind of day.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    Here is my random thought...

Where do people find the time to hate on others? Just seems like everyone is so interested in knowing what other people are doing / saying so that they can criticize / mock / humiliate that I have to wonder what they do for pleasure and when would they find time to relax.

Sorry, just had to say it aloud. Been that kind of day.
    yep. this is a reason why i keep my circle small and don't deal with people's bs. /rant of the day