Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Administrator

Default Re: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    I can't help but think that some early relationship drama that really shook her up hastened the decline...
    That or she may have been past her expiry date.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Monster

Carey Price's mother lost the election for Chief of their reservation. (247-201 votes) [BREAKING NEWS]

Dobber Sports Monster

what are your guys thoughts on smoking weed? ive never smoked the stuff in my life (28 yrs old) and thought about it. have had problems with stress and anxiety and had one friend who suggested i smoke it once in awhile. Been hesitant until i know more about the stuff but what do you guys think about it? ive seen people VAPE it. i also have mild asthma right now (was worse when i was a youngster) but hasn't bothered me in years which is why im hesitant on smoking anything. smoked cigarettes on and off for roughly 5 years (2008-2013) .... dont know wtf i was thinking back then dam

like for instance when i go on long drives i start to feel shaky and short of breathe which is signs on panic attacks. i also thought it could be due to poor circulation but i know when im just at home not doing much im ok which makes me think it is stress and anxiety .... so am pondering this all over

thanks

Dobber Sports Ninja

Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole but have at 'er for the folks who want to. Regarding anxiety, I would go speak with a health professional and/or a counsellor.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole but have at 'er for the folks who want to. Regarding anxiety, I would go speak with a health professional and/or a counsellor.
    yup... in general, not just regarding pot. Medically, it's a fabulous natural drug. Especially with people undergoing chemotherapy treatments - helps prevent nausea & increases appetite. Hugely beneficial.

It's also been found to be fantastic with epileptics, it prevents seizures. There are preliminary studies that different parts of the plant - not the THC heavy buds, but stem, leaves etc Has actually had regressive affects on different types of cancer as well.

Alcohol is significantly more dangerous than pot 80% of ALL violent crime is committed under the influence of alcohol.

Pot is more closely related to unclean bedrooms, heavy snacking and some of the best music ever created.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Yup, I agree here...I would go and talk to someone about it... might be able to get something that will help, especially when you are driving.

It is my understanding that it will not help you when you get anxious when driving... I would look for safer options so you can drive and not be influenced negatively.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Pot is more closely related to unclean bedrooms, heavy snacking and some of the best music ever created.
    Wait... 'Call me maybe' was pot inspired?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Monster

funny thing is when i drive by myself i usually feel fine. its when im a passenger and its a long trip i have a hard time. my heart starts to race and i cant wait for the drive to be over with

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    what are your guys thoughts on smoking weed? ive never smoked the stuff in my life (28 yrs old) and thought about it. have had problems with stress and anxiety and had one friend who suggested i smoke it once in awhile. Been hesitant until i know more about the stuff but what do you guys think about it? ive seen people VAPE it. i also have mild asthma right now (was worse when i was a youngster) but hasn't bothered me in years which is why im hesitant on smoking anything. smoked cigarettes on and off for roughly 5 years (2008-2013) .... dont know wtf i was thinking back then dam

like for instance when i go on long drives i start to feel shaky and short of breathe which is signs on panic attacks. i also thought it could be due to poor circulation but i know when im just at home not doing much im ok which makes me think it is stress and anxiety .... so am pondering this all over

thanks
    I've noted in previous posts you like your timmies coffee .I bet if you switched to de-caff on days that present you with potential stress you might do better .

for example , on a day where you know you will be a passenger in a friends car .

I speak from experience on this

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I've noted in previous posts you like your timmies coffee .I bet if you switched to de-caff on days that present you with potential stress you might do better .

for example , on a day where you know you will be a passenger in a friends car .

I speak from experience on this
    as i read this i am sipping on one lol. haven't gotten decaf in awhile but i know when i had to do a 1.5 hour trip once i could tell i wasnt feeling that great so i just didnt have any coffee, i got to the destination and i felt a little numb and shaky but i drove back and i felt fine.

Dobber Sports Monster

back to the dude from the pool hall that added me on fb. we were sitting around some of our buddies (ppl who i like more than this dude) and an ol friend i haven't seen in awhile asked me how many times i won this tournament, i said 3, then the creepy dude who sends me msgs on fb said "what REALLY?, 3 TIMES? .... WHEN.....???......hmm dont remember seeing you ever win". and just before that he kept saying "man Stuntman12 you have to win once in awhile". Can't stand those type of people. This is a guy who exaggerates about everything and talks to you in such a condescending tone, once i heard him talk about one guy, said hes about 400 lbs (looks more like 250 to me since he is a lot smaller than me lol). Wish i never met this dude.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Wait... 'Call me maybe' was pot inspired?
    I can only place negative rep once?!!? I can't deduct enough rep points for this one. Your cred is in serious question at the moment! heh

Dobber Sports Ninja

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    wtf did I just watch? #bestparodyever?

Dobber Sports Master

This will be weird to post just after that video but...

Apparently May is national masturbation awareness month... so, yay?

Anywho, research suggests that firing off 5 shots a week (be they wristers or slappers) reduces prostate cancer risk by around 20%. I guess the take away is, if you are ever asked why you were in the shower for 20 minutes your response should now always be "I was fighting cancer".
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril