5. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Reimer

0 0%
  • Jacob Markstrom

5 100.00%

Thread: 30 Team Dynasty League - James Reimer vs Jacob Markstrom

Dobber Sports Icon

Default 30 Team Dynasty League - James Reimer vs Jacob Markstrom

I am in a 30 team dynasty league (full keeper) with full NHL sized rosters (up to 25 pro plus full farm teams). We start 1 goalie a week but no goalie can play more than 80% of the weeks in a season. Goalie stats are weighted in the following order Wins, GAA, even strength save percentage, save percentage, shutouts. We use the NHL salary cap and NHL AAVs for our salaries. I currently have Devan Dubnyk as my starter and also have Jared Coreau, Alex Lyon and Ville Husso on my prospects list. Who should I keep as my back up for this season and next?

James Reimer AAV of $3,400,000 for 5 years

OR

Jacob Markstrom AAV of $1,550,000 this year then $3,666,667 for the following 3.

I am one of the front runners for the league championships this year and I have the cap space for either of them.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: 30 Team Dynasty League - James Reimer vs Jacob Markstrom

I think a lot is similar between the two for the ROS as far as stealing more playing time etc. If anything I trust Reimer's team more than Markstrom's to at least play well infront of him when they do get their games in.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: 30 Team Dynasty League - James Reimer vs Jacob Markstrom

I'd rather have Markstrom, as I think he is more likely to be a guy you can count on to play next year when you need the starts.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.