Thread: Mrazek or Elliott rest of ths year

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Mrazek or Elliott rest of ths year

Elliott was just dropped, I could get him and drop Mrazek (3 goalie max). Who will have a better rest of the season? I'm trying to hang onto first but my goalies are killin me
    Mooseheads: 14 team H2H (CBS)
    +/-,G,A,DG,DA,PIM,PPP,GWG,GAA,SPct,W,
    Dress 8F,4D,2Gweekly,roster22,3Gmax
    F:Benn,Tavares,Backstrom,Galchenyuk,O'Reilly,Kuche rov,E.Kane,Radulov,N.Foligno,T.Ennis,Lee,Hartman,T ,Johnson
    D:Weber,Burns,Werenski,Vlasic,Theodore,Severson
    G:Bishop,Fleury,Mrazek

I...am your father.

Default Re: Mrazek or Elliott rest of ths year

Elliott won't save you, but you need a solution to Mrazek. Can you package Fleury and Radulov for a reliable goalie?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Mrazek or Elliott rest of ths year

To answer the question you posed, Mrazek over Elliott for the rest of this century.

I agree you need a reliable goalie, because Bishop/Mrazek have been much less reliable than usual. I agree with Dobber on moving Fleury+ for an upgrade. He may have the most name value now, or at worst tied with Bishop. I think he is likely the least valuable moving forward in future years if this is dynasty, but if it's one year, that's not meaningful.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.