Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is moving on to the Superbowl?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Who is moving on to the Superbowl?

How can you argue against Brady and Rogers?
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    How can you argue against Brady and Rogers?
    Because Ryan has played better than a Rodgers all season? Including all playoffs and today. Was easy to pick the Falcons if you paid even a minimal amount of attention to them this season.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Because Ryan has played better than a Rodgers all season? Including all playoffs and today. Was easy to pick the Falcons if you paid even a minimal amount of attention to them this season.
    Rogers was the better QB, but the Falcons offense was better. It?s a fine line but the GBP O-Line was injured all yr, the RB was a WR, the WR weren?t the healthiest, the defense was terrible so the extra pressure on the offense was there. The stats between Rogers and Ryan were very close, but with the other factors involved, the better QB was Rogers. In my eyes at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Julio Jones used a cheat code at half time.
    Julio just reminded the Shanahan to throw him the ball while he?s moving. His cheat code was always on. That guy is so fun to watch. The 1st TD at the end of the 1st half had my friend (who?s a big Packers fan) REELING. He was so mad saying it was out-of-bounds. Julio?s best catch was the mid-field where he got spun upside down and somehow still caught it. Now to think he did all that with 3 foot injuries (2 ligament issues and a bone spur I think?) is incredible.

If you were a fan of the teams winning, great weekend. If you weren?t a fan, terrible.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Julio just reminded the Shanahan to throw him the ball while he?s moving. His cheat code was always on. That guy is so fun to watch. The 1st TD at the end of the 1st half had my friend (who?s a big Packers fan) REELING. He was so mad saying it was out-of-bounds. Julio?s best catch was the mid-field where he got spun upside down and somehow still caught it. Now to think he did all that with 3 foot injuries (2 ligament issues and a bone spur I think?) is incredible.

If you were a fan of the teams winning, great weekend. If you weren?t a fan, terrible.
    That's best WR in the league Julio Jones haha.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    That's best WR in the league Julio Jones haha.
    I personally think he is the best game in and game out, Green is 2nd. Antonio Brown is crazy gifted in the catch and run, but benefits from the team. OBJ is up there when he decides to play, which is a huge knock on him. Everyone else is in another tier.

Julio is the type of receiver you would create in Madden. 6?3?, 220lbs, has a crazy catch radius, glue on his hands, powerful, explosive. He?s insane. His only knock is his one foot that can?t seem to fully heal.

His full actual name is even better than Julio. Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ace

Curse my parents for not naming me Quintorris.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I personally think he is the best game in and game out, Green is 2nd. Antonio Brown is crazy gifted in the catch and run, but benefits from the team. OBJ is up there when he decides to play, which is a huge knock on him. Everyone else is in another tier.

Julio is the type of receiver you would create in Madden. 6?3?, 220lbs, has a crazy catch radius, glue on his hands, powerful, explosive. He?s insane. His only knock is his one foot that can?t seem to fully heal.

His full actual name is even better than Julio. Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones
    Yea. I always look at it like this. Everything AB and OBJ can do, Julio can do. But AB and OBJ can't do everything Julio can do. Green is very similar to Julio, but he just brain farts and drops passes in big spots.