Thread: Schneider for Mike Smith and Jeff Carter

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Schneider for Mike Smith and Jeff Carter

For league in sig. In 11th in 16 team league, need 8th for playoffs but am 27 pts out with 7 weeks to go. Feel like Im looking towards next season. Who would you prefer next season or two and who's the drop if you take the deal? I need 3 drops for when Barkov, Subban and Huberdeau come back. Right now I think its Matheson, Palat and Nyquist or Horvat.
    Thanks
    16 team Yahoo! H2H, Daily moves, Dynasty League-Keep all players end of season minus IR. No farm team/prospect list. 2 rd 'draft' at start of season. Limit of 5 moves per week. No minors system. 3 Goalie Start minimum each week.
    CATs: G, A, +/-, Hits, Blks, PPP, SOG, W, SV%, GAA, SO

C: Aleksander Barkov, Wyatt Johnston
    LW: Juraj Slafkovsky, Kyle Connor
    RW: David Pastrnak, Matt Boldy
    D: Quinn Hughes, Kris Letang, Zach Werenski, EMPTY
    BCH: Pierre-Luc Dubois(C,LW), M. Rossi(C), Evander Kane(LW), Jonathon Huberdeau(LW), Logan Stankoven(C)
    G: John Gibson,A. Stolarz
    Bench: Spencer Knight (G)
    IR(+): Shea Theodore, Patrick Kane, MA Fleury

The Great One

Default Re: Schneider for Mike Smith and Jeff Carter

Your drops are right but adding a player from a 2 for 1 makes little sense right now. Personally, even if you get into the play offs, I can't imagine you doing much so I start to build for next year and Schneoder can help you there IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Your drops are right but adding a player from a 2 for 1 makes little sense right now. Personally, even if you get into the play offs, I can't imagine you doing much so I start to build for next year and Schneoder can help you there IMO
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Schneider for Mike Smith and Jeff Carter

I too would rather Schneider.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)