Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fantasy league setup help

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Fantasy league setup help

You may have worded the question wrong then. I cannot vouch for Fantrax enough. Some settings from my league, that are customized into Fantrax:

Farm Roster Eligibility:
    Skaters with 139 career regular season games played or less (59 for goalies) at the start of the season can be shuttled back and forth between the farm roster and main roster all season.

Maximum Farm Roster Size:
    Currently set at 15

Salary Cap (not sure if this is what you mean by cap, but in case, it's worth knowing):
    Currently set to NHL cap + 25% (which comes out to $91 250 000)

I've done leagues in Yahoo, ESPN, and now Fantrax. The only league I am in that is not based on Fantrax at this point is a league where I took over a team. There's actually quite a few guys from the forums in it (EB, Axeman that I know off the top of my head, others I'm sure as well). This league uses Yahoo and a separate google sheets for cap tracking... personally, the league is well run, but it's one that needs Fantrax. It's a free league though, so I can see why paying the Premium fee isn't going to happen.

With all that said - FANTRAX, and all day long.

- - - Updated - - -

You may have worded the question wrong then. I cannot vouch for Fantrax enough. Some settings from my league, that are customized into Fantrax:

Farm Roster Eligibility:
    Skaters with 139 career regular season games played or less (59 for goalies) at the start of the season can be shuttled back and forth between the farm roster and main roster all season.

Maximum Farm Roster Size:
    Currently set at 15

Salary Cap (not sure if this is what you mean by cap, but in case, it's worth knowing):
    Currently set to NHL cap + 25% (which comes out to $91 250 000)

I've done leagues in Yahoo, ESPN, and now Fantrax. The only league I am in that is not based on Fantrax at this point is a league where I took over a team. There's actually quite a few guys from the forums in it (EB, Axeman that I know off the top of my head, others I'm sure as well). This league uses Yahoo and a separate google sheets for cap tracking... personally, the league is well run, but it's one that needs Fantrax. It's a free league though, so I can see why paying the Premium fee isn't going to happen.

With all that said - FANTRAX, and all day long.

14 Team H2H Cap
    G A DPTS FOW SOG STP H+B | W SV SV% GAA

C: Scheifele, Stamkos (rw), Tavares
    LW: Gaudreau, Giroux (c/rw), Labanc(rw)
    RW: Atkinson, Thompson (c), Keller (lw), Glendening (c)
    D: Klingberg, Gostisbehere, Dumba, Krug (50%), Trouba, McNabb, Gudas
    G: Holtby, Fleury, Markstrom

FARM NOTABLES:
    F: Bokk, A Thomas, Kaprizov, Dorofeyev, Mikheyev
    D: Dalhin, Beaudin, Dunn, Kylington, Harley
    G: Hart, Demko

Dobber Sports Ace

By cap I meant like capping roster moves (call ups, demotions, trades that are unbalanced etc).

Dobber Sports Ace

By cap I meant like capping roster moves (call ups, demotions, trades that are unbalanced etc).

Dobber Sports Apprentice

You can set a maximum amount of roster moves. As for call-ups and demotions, that's something I don't think you can control like that. Just spent a bit of time poking around my league settings and can't see how I would be able to do that. Going to go with nope.

Trades that are unbalanced can always not be approved / processed by the league commish, but due to the subjectivity of that, I don't think any site can / will / *should* be the deciding factor there. Just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

You can set a maximum amount of roster moves. As for call-ups and demotions, that's something I don't think you can control like that. Just spent a bit of time poking around my league settings and can't see how I would be able to do that. Going to go with nope.

Trades that are unbalanced can always not be approved / processed by the league commish, but due to the subjectivity of that, I don't think any site can / will / *should* be the deciding factor there. Just my opinion.

14 Team H2H Cap

FARM NOTABLES:

Dobber Sports Ace

Yeah that's our dilemma. As far as the trades being unbalanced, is should've been more clear, but just meant one that would result in a roster move (a 3 for 2 type deal)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yes you can set trades to be like that.

14 Team H2H Cap

FARM NOTABLES: