Think you know baseball? Want to test your knowledge against other knowledgeable owners? Then this is the league for you! Some of you may remember me, most of you may not.

The set up is a three year, 24 team full keeper league. After three years, the major league roster will partially reset. Each team will be allowed to protect 6 players off their major league roster, with a maximum of two pitchers. Each team?s minor league roster is protected and carried over in the reset.

It's a weekly league with a 10 batter active roster, 7 pitchers (4 SP/3RP or 5 SP/2RP), 8 man bench and 15 minor league bench slots. There are 4 divisions of 6 teams, and ever year the teams re-algin according to their final position in the standings.

There's a $35 entry fee. Payouts are as follows:

Division winners: $50 X's 4= $200

Third place - $75
Runner up (losing team in World Series) = $100
World Series Champion = $213

Numbers may be slightly different depending on exchange rates as CBS charges in USD. We have owners from all over - Canada, US and one in Europe.

If interested there are two (possibly a couple more) teams that are currently available. I can send you a copy of the full constitution.

Email me at emailstuff0 at gmail if interested