Thread: Adam Larsson - LBI

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Adam Larsson - LBI

Going up against the Flames tonight. This sucks.

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/820351621657952257

Oilers defenceman Adam Larsson out Saturday vs. Flames with lower-body injury: http://sprtsnt.ca/2jjk5TH
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Adam Larsson - LBI

Frig. Well...he is Hall's replacement. It was only a matter of time.

Sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Frig. Well...he is Hall's replacement. It was only a matter of time.

Sigh.

Dobber Sports Ace

Injuries will happen when you sacrifice yourself selflessly for the benefit of your team. I watched the last game and he made some monster blocks, one of which almost hit him in the face! It was most-likely one of those blocks that hurt him. I have nothing against Hall but I doubt that his injuries were as a result of making huge blocks for his team.

He is an absolute beast out there and he can't come back soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Injuries will happen when you sacrifice yourself selflessly for the benefit of your team. I watched the last game and he made some monster blocks, one of which almost hit him in the face! It was most-likely one of those blocks that hurt him. I have nothing against Hall but I doubt that his injuries were as a result of making huge blocks for his team.

He is an absolute beast out there and he can't come back soon enough.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

Dobber Sports Expert

Any news for the upcoming week?

Dobber Sports Deity

All I have heard today is that they recalled Jordan Oesterle in Larsson's absence. That can't be a good thing. I wouldn't be starting him this week if that's what you are asking.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."