Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Fleury get traded?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Where will Fleury get traded?

Seems obvious he will leave Pittsburgh this season....where do you guys see him in the future?

I'm guessing Winnipeg or Dallas.....
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

The Great One

Default Re: Where will Fleury get traded?

I don't think he gets traded and will still be in Pitts past the deadline

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he gets traded and will still be in Pitts past the deadline
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Titan

I agree. Much more likely it's an offseason kind of move.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Much more likely it's an offseason kind of move.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

I think Buffalo will make a play for Fleury or Bishop. Their owner is hungry for a winning team and not afraid to spend $$, and the goaltending position is an obvious area in need of an upgrade for them to take the next step.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Calgary is my guess.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yep doesn't seem obvious to me

Obvious may have been last offseason. I agree with Dallas though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep doesn't seem obvious to me

Obvious may have been last offseason. I agree with Dallas though.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Dallas eats part of one of their goalies salaries + adds a sweetener or two for Fleury is my guess.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Deity

Dallas makes the most sense.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

I've said Winnipeg in the past and nothing has changed my thinking since then. Hellebuyck is struggling, just as I predicted and Winnipeg is losing games as a result.

MAF to Winnipeg for a D-man, some sweetener involved to balance out the trade.

- - - Updated - - -

I've said Winnipeg in the past and nothing has changed my thinking since then. Hellebuyck is struggling, just as I predicted and Winnipeg is losing games as a result.

MAF to Winnipeg for a D-man, some sweetener involved to balance out the trade.
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,

The Great One

Most sense = Fleury finishes the year in Pittsburgh and then gets bought out.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    They wont want to eat all that salary. They would waive him and let him get claimed. I think if he doesnt play ball on helping with a trade that is exactly what is going to happen. It gives the team leverage against him. Hey Mark, work with us on your NMC and help us find a deal with a team you wouldnt mind playing for, or we will just waive you and let the chips fall.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Not traded...VIVA LAS VEGAS!
    Keeper's league, points only, 24 teams league Skaters: 1 pt for goal and 1 pt for assist, Goalie, 2 pts for win, + 2 pts for SO

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Not a chance this happens lol.

But Fleury will finish the year in Pittsburgh

Dobber Sports Prodigy

St. Louis or Winnipeg

And the buyout could happen, especially if they way until the offseason. Teams may be unwilling to help them out, and they would buyout MAF before exposing Murray to Vegas.

- - - Updated - - -

St. Louis or Winnipeg

And the buyout could happen, especially if they way until the offseason. Teams may be unwilling to help them out, and they would buyout MAF before exposing Murray to Vegas.

The Great One

I wonder, and I'm sure someone will correct me, but would an off season deal pre expansion draft make sense - so something like Fleury + to Dallas for Niemi/Lehtonen and a smaller +?

That way pitts have a goalie they can expose without exposing Murray and Dallas can expose Niemi/Lehtonen and still be happy with who they have left? Reason I think Pitts adds the bigger + is because they are exposing Murray if they can't move Fleury, and I'm sure other teams know that, so I'm thinking along the lines of the Coyotes Wings trade with Datsyuk and the cap space....

just soecukating butbwith with the protection rules you'd think even a Colorado or maybe even Arizona with the right + may also be tempted... now it's whether Fleury would go
    Experience is the teacher of all things.