Thread: Stolarz vs. Domingue

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Stolarz vs. Domingue

Who's the better own for the future?

I have Quick, Jones, and Johnson to get me through now.

Pickard and Samsonov to help in the future.

Hoping Raanta takes over for the Rangers or gets drafted by Vegas.

I have Domingue now, but I'm wondering if him or Stolarz have a better shot at taking over the full time roll in the future.

Smith is older and there's not many goalies in the system to challenge Domingue, where as the Flyers have 3 good goaltending prospects beside Stolarz. Those guys are a few years out though.

Thoughts?
    - 12 team, 40 keeper dynasty league
    - Scoring categories for skaters: G, A, PIM, HIT, BLK, STP, FOW, SOG, +/-, DEF, ATOI
    - Scoring categories for goalies: W, SV, SV%, SO, GAA
    - Start 12F, 6D, 3UTIL, 3 min goalie starts a week
    - Starters in bold

Forwards: MacKinnon, Tarasenko, Tavares, Panarin, Johansen, Ehlers, E. Kane, Lee, Huberdeau, Horvat, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Pacioretty, Meier, Fabbri, Sikura, Zacha, Burakovsky, Spooner, Jost, Roussel, Kaprizov, Cirelli, Berglund,

Defense: Pietrangelo, Parayko, Dumba, Faulk, Provorov, Muzzin, McAvoy, Carlson, Nurse, Del Zotto, Borowiecki, Russell

Goalies: Jones, Vasilevskiy, Raanta, Keumper, Remier, Demko

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Stolarz vs. Domingue

If you're looking over the next 2-4 years, I like Domingue better just based on situation.
    Stolarz is probably the better goalie though.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're looking over the next 2-4 years, I like Domingue better just based on situation.
    Stolarz is probably the better goalie though.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Stolarz vs. Domingue

I like Stolarz' situation much better. Mason is not the answer in Philly at all, and Neuvirth isn't either, except a tandem goalie. (I'm unsure if that should be Stolarz's, but it sounds wrong, due to the z at the end)

I think Stolarz is the better talent, so that sews it up.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.