Thread: Unable to "Reply", "Reply with Quote" or "Edit" Posts

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Unable to "Reply", "Reply with Quote" or "Edit" Posts

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the forum recently. Every time I try to edit, reply or reply with quote to a post in the forum, I just get a spinning icon and nothing ever happens?

Also, when I post a new message, I can an error message saying that I am trying to post a duplicate of a message that I posted within the last 5 minutes.

These are happening on my Windows 10 desktop using Chrome.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Unable to "Reply", "Reply with Quote" or "Edit" Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with the forum recently. Every time I try to edit, reply or reply with quote to a post in the forum, I just get a spinning icon and nothing ever happens?

Also, when I post a new message, I can an error message saying that I am trying to post a duplicate of a message that I posted within the last 5 minutes.

These are happening on my Windows 10 desktop using Chrome.
    YEah. This isn't new and has been commented on considerably within the Forum. Dobber hopes to have many issues fixed after the migration to the new server tonight. in the mean time, while on a PC, if you right click on the "Reply with quote" or "Edit" and open In a new window, it usually works... as it did for me in this instance.

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Unable to "Reply", "Reply with Quote" or "Edit" Posts

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    YEah...in the mean time, while on a PC, if you right click on the "Reply with quote" or "Edit" and open In a new window, it usually works...
    Ya unfortunately, it only works for a PC (I haven't found a way to do it on my mobile devices), but at least it works
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay