Thread: Neuvirth

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Neuvirth

what chance does this guy have to be useful with 1 and maybe 2 starts a week? Is he talented or a journeyman?
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Neuvirth

Highly doubtful he ever becomes a #1.
    His value is more or less as a handcuff to Mason for now and who knows in the future?
    He's more streaky than consistent. I don't see much value outside of a handcuff to Mason.

- - - Updated - - -

Highly doubtful he ever becomes a #1.
    His value is more or less as a handcuff to Mason for now and who knows in the future?
    He's more streaky than consistent. I don't see much value outside of a handcuff to Mason.

The Great One

Default Re: Neuvirth

The great pretender for me - has the ability to put together streaks of relevance (ideal for most NHL teams not carrying a stud work horse) which mans he will always be talked about but unless I own the other half of the tandem then his value decreases significantly for me

- - - Updated - - -

The great pretender for me - has the ability to put together streaks of relevance (ideal for most NHL teams not carrying a stud work horse) which mans he will always be talked about but unless I own the other half of the tandem then his value decreases significantly for me
    Experience is the teacher of all things.