Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NHL.com/100

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: NHL.com/100

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    No Malkin. Lol.
    No kidding. Was sure hoping Bure would go to this event but he seems to like to hang back and just do his own thing...BOOOOOOO

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Pat Kane & Jon Toews were good inclusion.
    Palm-forehead for me for not thinking of them.
    With 3 Cups & their careers, they are good to go.

Duncan Keith was iffy for me... but there really should be a defenseman included for every decade, and I suppose he's been the best of the 2010s.

- - - Updated - - -

Pat Kane & Jon Toews were good inclusion.
    Palm-forehead for me for not thinking of them.
    With 3 Cups & their careers, they are good to go.

Duncan Keith was iffy for me... but there really should be a defenseman included for every decade, and I suppose he's been the best of the 2010s.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I still think no Malkin, Thornton, Iginla, Chara is the big joke.

Honestly if you compare Thornton to Sundin....sure Sundin has more points per game but he played in the 90s. Thornton almost has 1000 assists. PLUS...an individual trophy. Sorry to target Sundin I just know this was done by Toronto people so their bias is obvious.
    Mats Sundin is 27th all-time or something like that in points, I?d say he deserves in that list.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Genius

I really like Toews and the intangibles he brings but no he shouldn't of been on this list. Kane has won pretty much every individual award and the three cups, he IMO is light years ahead of Toews. Like wise Malkin has similar if not better credentials minus the one cup to Kane so he too should of been named over Toews. If Toews continues along his projection point totals and play he will be one of the most underwhelming choices on this list.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Administrator

People take this stuff way too seriously. It's just a list. If we came up with a top 100 list it would mean about as much as this one in the grand scheme of things.

- - - Updated - - -

People take this stuff way too seriously. It's just a list. If we came up with a top 100 list it would mean about as much as this one in the grand scheme of things.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Mats Sundin is 27th all-time or something like that in points, I?d say he deserves in that list.
    Given the difference in the game over the years, ranking in overall points isn't as important to me.

It was more a statement saying if Sundin is there...how come these guys aren't? He was a great player but had no individual awards and no Cups. Was he ever without question a top 3 player in the game? I have no problem with him being in the top 100....but to include him and not those guys who have Cups, awards and have been among the absolute elite....is a joke.

For the record I would say Shanny going over all those guys is just as big of a joke.

Dobber Sports Genius

I dunno Shanny is a unique power forward. Isn't he the only player to score 600+ goals with over 2000 PIM's?
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram