Thread: Head 2 Head Points Scoring System

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Head 2 Head Points Scoring System

I've never used the point scoring system in fantasy hockey, is there a standard system or do they vary from league to league?

What kind of point scoring system have you found to be successful with yahoo leagues?

Thanks.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Head 2 Head Points Scoring System

They vary from league to league. The important bit is making sure that you don't give too much value to PIMs, hits, shots or +/-.
    Also ensuring the goalies and skaters retain even value can be tough to do.

Stick a bunch of the top players in excel and play around with the settings to get the kind of layout you want the top players to have.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Head 2 Head Points Scoring System

Quote Originally Posted by ortmeyer41 View Post
    I've never used the point scoring system in fantasy hockey, is there a standard system or do they vary from league to league?

What kind of point scoring system have you found to be successful with yahoo leagues?

Thanks.
    I like to go with league preference for the most part. I have always been against things like +/- and do prefer H2H vs roto....but if you can find the right guys to do roto than all the power to you.