Thread: Hellebuyck vs Fluery vs Elliot

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hellebuyck vs Fluery vs Elliot

1 year league h2h with g, ast, pim, +/-, sog, pp, w, sv%, gaa, SO

On my team right now i have have p.kane, j.neal. m.domi, j.spezza, r.kesler, j.schwartz, bergeron, duchene, byfuglien, carlson, subban, vatanen, t.hall, e.kane, c.price and hellebuyck.
    There are some intriguing free agents available in my league like hossa, b.little, v.trocek, b.jenner, d.severson, niskanen, and a few goalies like darling, b.elliot, mike smith, lehner and fluery.

Do u think any of the guys above that are available would be improvements to my team if i added them. I am particularly worried about my goalie position right now because hellebuyck has been inconsistent. As a result right now i have been mainly been playing price and have been punting the wins category for goalies while trying to go for the gaa and sv% stats.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Hellebuyck vs Fluery vs Elliot

I don't see any big upgrades among the free agents you listed. I would stand pat.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Hellebuyck vs Fluery vs Elliot

Elliott & Fleury are not upgrades for you.

Elliott is utter garbage this year, probably the worst goalie in the NHL so far. He will wreck your ratio stats, he has literally nothing he is above-average in rate wise. Fleury is really bad this year, and will very likely wreck your ratio stats if you try to spot start him. He is okay at getting wins because of the offense.

I would watch Little, Trocheck & Jenner of the skaters you list, they may be worth moving on shortly.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.