Thread: Ovie....

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Ovie....

I took him with the second overall pick, even though there were guys who were going to out point him, because I enjoy watching him play. I know that he got off to a slow start last year too but he seems so disinterested this year, takes ill advised penalties and stands still during the PP. C'mon Trotzie, light a fire under this guy.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Ovie....

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    I took him with the second overall pick, even though there were guys who were going to out point him, because I enjoy watching him play. I know that he got off to a slow start last year too but he seems so disinterested this year, takes ill advised penalties and stands still during the PP. C'mon Trotzie, light a fire under this guy.
    Ovie has stood still on the PP for approximately his entire career. He's like 3 points off last years pace. I think he's basically giving you what you should have expected when you drafted him.

Dobber Sports Titan

I really don't see too much different from this year to previous years either. One multi-point game and you'll forget all about it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I really don't see too much different from this year to previous years either. One multi-point game and you'll forget all about it.
    You're absolutely right!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Ovie has stood still on the PP for approximately his entire career. He's like 3 points off last years pace. I think he's basically giving you what you should have expected when you drafted him.
    Maybe points wise but I think his PP production is lagging a tad. Still has, Eskimoe said, when he does go off for the multipoint night it is a joy to watch.

Dobber Sports Stud

I own a lot of caps in the league in my sig and I watch a lot of caps games.

Ovi has always stood still (It has worried me in the past).

Washington just needs to figure out their PP. They seem to be getting chances, just no finish. They will be fine
    12 Team HTH Keeper
    (F's G=1 A=1, D G=1 A=1, All Skaters PPG=.5, SHG=.5 Goalies W=2 SO=3)

Dress 8 F, 4 D, 2 G weekly

F's-Marner, Rantanen, Crosby, Panarin, Guentzel, Caufield, Kaprizov, Lundell, Tomasino, Holtz, Pavelski, Zuccarello, Hagel, Dach

D-Makar, Josi, Doughty Andersson, AP, Hutson

G-Hellebuyck, Fleury, Comrie, Kochetkov, Wolf, Primeau, Sogaard