Thread: Johansen for Forsberg

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Johansen for Forsberg

For the league in my sig.

I was just offered Filip Forsberg and Matt Read
    For my Ryan Johansen and Andre Burakovsky

While I like Forsberg more and believe he's the best player in the deal, I think I am going to decline because Read would most likely be a drop and Burakovsky still has a lot of potential..

From his team, which players would be enough added on to Forsberg to have me pull the trigger? Or is the original offer good enough?

Nyquist, Rakell, Trochek, Hertl, Nick Ritchie?
    - 12 team, 40 keeper dynasty league
    - Scoring categories for skaters: G, A, PIM, HIT, BLK, STP, FOW, SOG, +/-, DEF, ATOI
    - Scoring categories for goalies: W, SV, SV%, SO, GAA
    - Start 12F, 6D, 3UTIL, 3 min goalie starts a week
    - Starters in bold

Forwards: MacKinnon, Tarasenko, Tavares, Panarin, Johansen, Ehlers, E. Kane, Lee, Huberdeau, Horvat, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Pacioretty, Meier, Fabbri, Sikura, Zacha, Burakovsky, Spooner, Jost, Roussel, Kaprizov, Cirelli, Berglund,

Defense: Pietrangelo, Parayko, Dumba, Faulk, Provorov, Muzzin, McAvoy, Carlson, Nurse, Del Zotto, Borowiecki, Russell

Goalies: Jones, Vasilevskiy, Raanta, Keumper, Remier, Demko

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Johansen for Forsberg

Since you don't count positions here, Johansen is more valuable as you have FOW.
    I think it would have to be Rakell or Trochek to make it close.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Johansen for Forsberg

I like RJo in your league scoring. They'll essentially put up the same stat lines across the board, with RJo getting FOW as the above person mentioned.
    RJo is only 24 - it seems like he's older because he's been in the league so long already, so he's only 2 years older.

If you want to counter with any of the 5 you mentioned, I would think that it would be a bit better for you. You could always try to counter and see what happens!