Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Message to Americans

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Trump's Message to Americans

I come to these forums to get away from real world problems and politics. I hope political threads do not become a thing here.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I come to these forums to get away from real world problems and politics. I hope political threads do not become a thing here.
    dobber loves the trolls and the threads like this. they bring attention and hits. youll have to ignore them.

Dobber Sports Deity

This is the lounge section mate. It's the part of the forums where it's open to talk about things that are non-sports. It's going to happen from time to time.

There's still plenty of hockey threads going on for you to click on and talk about too.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Superstar

I'd just respond that these (or any) forums are a reflection of the "real world" since they're used by "real" people, so any hope to segregate that out is probably not very realistic.

For instance, I got together with some friends of mine last weekend who I hadn't seen in over a month, and what would you like to place the over/under on for how long it took for the election to come up?

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Guru

He's not a politician. He's a businessman. Unfortunately, that's what drew a lot of people to him. What they will come to realize is that he's not interested in the business of America. But the next four years will do wonders for Trump Industries.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    My goodness. That's a tough read.
    I hope Trump doesn't also start testing the limits of proper grammar and sentence structure.
    i dont think he cares.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    Can I borrow your crystal ball?

This is what we call "timing the market" and it never works.
    Every Republican president, this century, has started his presidency in a recession. Fact. No crystal needed, just a history book.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Apprentice

scott pruitt as head of epa in the usa. if you were so stupid as to think that trump wasnt a total and utter moron before then heres some more evidence for you. pruitt is about as antienvironment as you can get and has sued the epa in the past. but now hes the head of it. unreal.

as a canadian i guess i should be happy. runaway climate change will probably be pretty decent for canada and russia, and total shit for the rest of the planet. too bad millions of people are going to suffer because whack jobs that dont believe in basic science are running things.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iwinthings View Post
    scott pruitt as head of epa in the usa. if you were so stupid as to think that trump wasnt a total and utter moron before then heres some more evidence for you. pruitt is about as antienvironment as you can get and has sued the epa in the past. but now hes the head of it. unreal.

as a canadian i guess i should be happy. runaway climate change will probably be pretty decent for canada and russia, and total shit for the rest of the planet. too bad millions of people are going to suffer because whack jobs that dont believe in basic science are running things.
    Ho hum. It's just the planet. We can build another one. Our children will be fine. We will call it 'Planet Trump'. It will be underbudget and under deadline (Though most of the contractors will never get paid).
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Master

Maybe Trump thinks Planets are like Wives... you know, the one you have gets old and used up and you just switch to another one that is similar, but not as depleted?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Ninja

#winning
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Every Republican president, this century, has started his presidency in a recession. Fact. No crystal needed, just a history book.
    Not fact. In fact, not true. Bill Clinton's second term ended Jan of 2001. The next recession began under Bush II in March of that year, after he wasted the surplus that Clinton had managed to build. Then again under Bush II, in 2007 we experienced yet another recession that last well over a year. Pretty bad one too. Fact
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Apprentice

not sure why you guys keep bringing up facts. we live in a post facts world now. most people dont care about facts. they just want their side to win.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iwinthings View Post
    not sure why you guys keep bringing up facts. we live in a post facts world now. most people dont care about facts. they just want their side to win.
    True. A person can now find a website or social media outlet that will deliver only the "facts" that align with their own personal world view. Get with the times folks. Actual facts have gone the way of the dodo bird.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Novice

The human race is doomed.
    Literally.
    And a lot sooner than most people think or care to admit to themselves.