Thread: Enough for Dubnyk?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Enough for Dubnyk?

I sent trade offer to Dubnyk owner in keeper league; Team 2 in Sig. Offered up Ehlers/Lehner, I was vetoed on trading this for Lundqvist but I feel this can net me Dubnyk; thoughts? It's a keeper and Ehlers is a nice young piece and the guy has Marleau,Killorn for his only LW.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Enough for Dubnyk?

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    I sent trade offer to Dubnyk owner in keeper league; Team 2 in Sig. Offered up Ehlers/Lehner, I was vetoed on trading this for Lundqvist but I feel this can net me Dubnyk; thoughts? It's a keeper and Ehlers is a nice young piece and the guy has Marleau,Killorn for his only LW.
    Seems more than fair. I'm surprised that package was vetoed for Lundqvist.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Superstar

they're being petty because I am one of the top teams and have honestly been wiping the floor with all my opponents lately; I think they just do not want me to have a more solid duo linked with Jones. For Dubnyk this is beyond fair especially in a keeper Ehlers is a great young piece to build with, my core is built around players in prime I am trying to win as much as possible before Backstrom is say 31, I think he remains elite at least another 3-4 years and only 29 right now.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Icon

I would rather have Dubnyk than Lundqvist for this season and beyond which makes this a great offer for you.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Yes, this is a very fair offer. I'd be very willing to give him Drouin instead of Ehlers if that help it get past the idiotic veto guys due to name value. Dubnyk's name value is lower than Lundquist, so it should work.

However, if it gets vetoed, I recommend finding a new league to play in, keep this one as long as you're near dominant and can tolerate them, then bail.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.