Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Next David Johnson?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: The Next David Johnson?

Thanks for the thoughts all. Definitely not trolling for waiver pick ups lol. Trying to make a gamble that pays off for next season, as long as I have the roster space. I should have 4 better keepers, but if someone stumbles into a starting role, it's worth a shot, instead of a second TE or something. I was able to pick up Smallwood, but the rest mentioned in here appear to be owned, save for Drake.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Paul Perkins could have a big impact down the stretch....not DJ level though

Deep sleeper for dynasty leagues in 2017....Brandon Wilds, RB (NYJ). Believe he's currently on their practice squad. Big bruising pile mover. Jets could draft another back, but if they don't Wilds has a shot of making the roster next season and surprising.

However, if you're looking for a more obvious choice. Jordan Howard, Ajayi. Peyton Barber could be another....more risk with him depending on whether the Bucs move on from Martin. I like Perkins as a high ceiling committee back type.

Jonathan Williams for the Bills is one I like as McCoy's handcuff in 2017. If the Bros. Ryan are fired the team could move in a different direction.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

What about Kenneth Dixon.. its early in the game tonight and its against Cleveland... but he is looking good.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    What about Kenneth Dixon.. its early in the game tonight and its against Cleveland... but he is looking good.

Dixon was impressing in the preseason and then he hurt his knee. The Ravens have allowed him to slowly get back up to speed and I think he will be the RB that wins many fantasy leagues this year. Next year, he should be the #1 in Baltimore. I'm buying in every league I don't already have him.