Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New CBS Fantasy Football - Draft Master

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: New CBS Fantasy Football - Draft Master

Yep it definitely has a lot of the things that make fantasy football great.....weekly drafts being a huge bonus for me.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Yep it definitely has a lot of the things that make fantasy football great.....weekly drafts being a huge bonus for me.
    I agree. then you don't get burned with one of your top guys getting injured at the start of the year. Great for Charles, AP, Lacy, Allen owners this year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Anyone noticed if mine is just auto drafting now??? Did my time run out??

Anyone noticed if mine is just auto drafting now??? Did my time run out??
    Is that what the red lightning bolt thingy next to your screen name means?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Is that what the red lightning bolt thingy next to your screen name means?
    Haha yep I guess so. Im an idiot though...let a few picks go by auto drafting but didn;t think to queue up anyone.

Ah well. Learning process.

Haha yep I guess so. Im an idiot though...let a few picks go by auto drafting but didn;t think to queue up anyone.

Ah well. Learning process.
    Yeah, I'm figuring it out as I go along too. For instance, I'm realizing this format is more match-up dependent when it comes to player valuation rather than season long in redraft leagues or career longin dynasty. That combined with the best ball format makes taking chances on your boom/bust player more favorable.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yeah, I'm figuring it out as I go along too. For instance, I'm realizing this format is more match-up dependent when it comes to player valuation rather than season long in redraft leagues or career longin dynasty. That combined with the best ball format makes taking chances on your boom/bust player more favorable.
    Oh ya. Especially in the later rounds.

Picked my keepers. i went QB-RB-WR. I wanted to keep Shady but his status next week is questionable (thumb)
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Immortal

Picked my keepers. i went QB-RB-WR. I wanted to keep Shady but his status next week is questionable (thumb)
    There's another bonus....otherwise season crushing injuries really don't matter that much to you. Mind you I have totally forgotten about checking this app throughout the past two Sundays because I'm so invested in my actual fantasy leagues...but I still enjoy it.

Clinging to first place. Changed up my strategy this week, and went w/ RB/RB/TE as my keepers. Not sure I'm comfortable w/that but wtf.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Immortal

Clinging to first place. Changed up my strategy this week, and went w/ RB/RB/TE as my keepers. Not sure I'm comfortable w/that but wtf.
    I swear...every week I totally forget about this from Thursday to Monday.

I just today realized...cuz I'm slow...that you can keep up to three players but you can drop all of them if you choose AND if you keep less than three then you and other like minded individuals draft until they hit three THEN it goes through the entire draft order once all GMs are up to their three. Not sure I like that.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Immortal

I just today realized...cuz I'm slow...that you can keep up to three players but you can drop all of them if you choose AND if you keep less than three then you and other like minded individuals draft until they hit three THEN it goes through the entire draft order once all GMs are up to their three. Not sure I like that.
    WOAH!!! Ya I didn't know that either nor do I like it. It adds way too much parity if we were actually doing a season long pool for money. If someone makes bad decisions one week they shouldn't benefit from players who maybe had 4 or 5 good players the next week

WOAH!!! Ya I didn't know that either nor do I like it. It adds way too much parity if we were actually doing a season long pool for money. If someone makes bad decisions one week they shouldn't benefit from players who maybe had 4 or 5 good players the next week
    That was my thinking too
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Yeah, I agree. but do they do this for bye weeks. We started this up after most bye weeks. I don't like it, but it could ultimately add another level of strategy to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say this is similar to hockey leagues that allow you decide if you keep 3, 4 or 5 players for example.