Thread: Klingberg?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Klingberg?

Anyone watch many games this year? What is up with him? He doesn't seem to be putting many points up, should I put him on the block and take the highest offer?

10 Team, Points Only, Full Keeper, Salary Cap league (AAV)
    30 player max(main roster only)
    12 F, 6D, 2G(Weekly Line-up) count toward points (G=1/A=1/W=2/SO=+1/SOL=1)

F: -P. Kane, Benn, Schiefele, Laine, Eichel, S. Reinhart, Ehlers, Schmaltz, Bailey, Panik, Eaves, Zetterberg, Steen, Beauvillier, C. Fischer

D: - Byfuglien, Matheson, Hanifin, Ekholm, Djoos, Butcher, Sanheim

G: - Dubnyk, Lundqvist, Shesterkin

Picks :
    2018 : 1st, 4th, 4th
    2019 : 2nd
    2020 : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Klingberg?

Yes, you should definitely put a potential 60pt Dman on the block because he only has 2a through 6 games.

If you are thinking about trading him because of the slow start - you won't get 60pt Dman return for him. No you absolutely should not trade him. Keep him - and in March when he's on a pt/gm run down the stretch, you'll be thankful you did.

Especially in a cap league where he only needs 42pts/yr to be worth your roster spot. He's one of the best bang for your buck Dmen in the league.

I wouldn't be shopping him.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Yes, you should definitely put a potential 60pt Dman on the block because he only has 2a through 6 games.

If you are thinking about trading him because of the slow start - you won't get 60pt Dman return for him. No you absolutely should not trade him. Keep him - and in March when he's on a pt/gm run down the stretch, you'll be thankful you did.

Especially in a cap league where he only needs 42pts/yr to be worth your roster spot. He's one of the best bang for your buck Dmen in the league.

I wouldn't be shopping him.
    Agree with this totally. No way am I pushing the panic button yet at this early stage

Dobber Sports Superstar

Stars are dealing with a s***load of injuries right now. If I were you I'd just lower my expectations for the time being.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Titan

Lucafen definitely hit the point home. Stay patient with him, and it won't take long for that PP to start clicking.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for talking me off the ledge, I needed that! Now if anyone on the jets other than Armia could score a flipping point, I'd be laughing!

10 Team, Points Only, Full Keeper, Salary Cap league (AAV)
    30 player max(main roster only)
    12 F, 6D, 2G(Weekly Line-up) count toward points (G=1/A=1/W=2/SO=+1/SOL=1)

F: -P. Kane, Benn, Schiefele, Laine, Eichel, S. Reinhart, Ehlers, Schmaltz, Bailey, Panik, Eaves, Zetterberg, Steen, Beauvillier, C. Fischer

D: - Byfuglien, Matheson, Hanifin, Ekholm, Djoos, Butcher, Sanheim

G: - Dubnyk, Lundqvist, Shesterkin

Picks :
    2018 : 1st, 4th, 4th
    2019 : 2nd
    2020 : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th