Thread: Which RB for Week 8?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Which RB for Week 8?

Gurley on bye and Martin hurt....looking to make a bid on one of these guys to start for me in a 0.5 PPR

Thompson @ Cin (London)
    Asiata @ Chi (MNF)
    Zenner @ Hous
    Booker vs SD

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Which RB for Week 8?

Thompson @ Cin (London) - I don't like Thompson against Cincy... I don't think he will get as much receiptions
    Asiata @ Chi (MNF) - Largely depends on how McKinnon is after ankle injury? And Chicago has a decent run defense.
    Zenner @ Hous - Washington might be coming back.
    Booker vs SD - I think last nights game was a tryout to see how well Booker could do if he was the main man, and he out-snapped Anderson...

Therefore I would go with Booker.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Thompson @ Cin (London) - I don't like Thompson against Cincy... I don't think he will get as much receiptions
    Asiata @ Chi (MNF) - Largely depends on how McKinnon is after ankle injury? And Chicago has a decent run defense.
    Zenner @ Hous - Washington might be coming back.
    Booker vs SD - I think last nights game was a tryout to see how well Booker could do if he was the main man, and he out-snapped Anderson...

Therefore I would go with Booker.
    That's where I was leaning too ....Id love Asiata but with a Monday game there is no way to tell if McKinnon will be back. It's FAAB so I dont wanna blow budget on him if that happens

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    That's where I was leaning too ....Id love Asiata but with a Monday game there is no way to tell if McKinnon will be back. It's FAAB so I dont wanna blow budget on him if that happens
    If its a FAAB... then the only one I would spend any decent amount on is Booker.

Thompson will have some big games... but so will Jones... and Kelley might steal some big games too.... to much of a guessing game.
    Zenner- Washington might be back soon... what happens when Riddick comes back... Zenner falls down chart.
    Asiata - might be a nice one play week IF McKinnon misses... but like you said McKinnon might be back this week... and quite likely next week. making this a 1 week play.

Booker - Denver proved that even if they both play they can both be effective and it might be something similar to an Atlanta running back committee.... where both can be effective. And Denver is a run-heavy offense.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well I guess me changing my leading bid from Asiata to Booker at about midnight looks pretty good now!!