Thread: Elliott

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Elliott

It's early, but I had hopes for Elliott this year. Finally, a job is his alone and no one to really look over his shoulder at. He also has a great off-night schedule and playoff schedule. Instead, he has been just awful so far. I'm wondering if I should hold steady and wait it out or make a move? The available goalies are Halak, Lehtonen, Niemi, Markstrom, Miller, Hutchinson, and Lack, and I get 15 moves for the entirety of the regular season.

Thoughts?
    8 teams, H2H daily start league
    Keep 5, max 1 goalie

Skaters - G (3 pts), A (2), PPG (1), PPA (0.5), SHG (2), SHA (1), GWG (2), HT (5), PIM (0.3), Hits (0.1), BS (0.2)
    Goalies - W (5), OTL (2), GA (-1), SV (0.2), SO (3)

F (17, Start 12): Ovechkin, Tavares, Seguin, McDavid, Couture, Toffoli, Landeskog, MacKinnon, Scheifele, Schenn, Stepan, Voracek, Wheeler, Fabri, E. Kane, Galchenyuk, Barkov, Stastny, Spezza (IR), Sheary (IR)
    D (5, Start 4): Giordano, Schultz, Markov, Phaneuf, Shattenkirk
    G (3, Start 2): Holtby, Lundqvist, Johnson

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Elliott

With 15 moves, hold steady for now and give him another handful of starts before you start to panic.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

I think it's safe to attribute this to early season rust and getting his feet wet on a new team. If he was less proven I'd worry more.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hold steady.

The early season is full of goalies getting blown up, you are not the only guy getting 4 goals against your goalie in your league. CGY has scored 1 power play point! These games are "off to the race" type affairs and not getting PP production hurts in these games. I am making plans on trying to target Elliot right now. I am hoping the other owner feels like you!!!!!
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I am holding for now, as he's my #4 goalie, and I need him to rebound to have any trade value, which is looking more and more dubious by the start. He's got two more weeks for me, maximum, before he gets dropped for a skater prospect.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

way too small a sample size to worry yet... I think he can over take Mrazek so wonder if Mrazek holds any trade value in your league?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.