Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problem with Guide and Draftsheet?

I...am your father.

Default Re: Problem with Guide and Draftsheet?

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'm very sorry for this. I don't know why this happened last night and am looking for a permanent fix. It looks like this impacted about 500 customers, but I can't find a pattern. All I know for sure is that NEW orders since last night aren't impacted.
    But older orders lost permission for the Guide and Draft List. All other orders are fine, just Guide and Draft List. It's still ordered, but for some reason you are prevented from downloading. We are looking at a permanent fix.

In the meantime, I am manually granting permissions as people email me. Please email me at [email protected]. I have been granting permission for four consecutive hours! (price of success? haha).

Again - please send me an email and I will fix PRONTO. I have caught up on everyone now so I will get to it quickly.
    I'm sorry again for this.

Dobber
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Another one with the same problem!
    12 teams, H2H Points, Limited Keeper League (10th year), 6 keepers. 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G
    G (2), A (1), +/- (0.5), PIM (0.2), GWG (1), HAT (2), HIT (0.1), BLK (0.2), PPP (1), SHP (2)
    W (3), L (-1), GA (-1.), SV (0.2), SO (2)

Keepers = Barkov, Panarin, Marner, Stone, Josi, Fleury

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by supaguy46 View Post
    Another one with the same problem!
    Yep, just email. I'm going to lock this thread and sticky it so people browsing can see that 'Dobber' was the last responder

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

UPDATE

The good news is that we found what caused the issue. When I updated the Guide Sunday night, everyone lost access to their download. Only new customers had access. I spent about 12 hours manually putting back each person's access who emailed me.

The bad news is that I figured out what caused the issue tonight when I tried to update the Guide again. Everyone lost access to re-download. Again. Including my 12 hours of work. I can't go through that again. I'll die! So I have tech working on a solution to get a mass permission fix for all.

If you need the Guide and it is urgent (can't wait 12 hours):

1. You could buy it a second time, and then I'd get you a refund later in the week when the dust settles. That's a crappy solution, I'm sorry, but it's guaranteed to work.
    2. Email our admin via the contact link on dobberhockey, or email me personally [email protected] and I can just attach it. But these are huge files and I have about 50 people in line right now

Sorry for this. I wonder if the system limited how many updates I could do? I had 32 updates that worked fine, but 33 and 34 caused the problem, and come to think of it the Draft List had 17 updates so that adds up to an even 50. I wonder if I was limited to 50 updates? Something I will for sure be adjusting if we can find out where!