Thread: 10 team h2h free yahoo limited keeper league opening

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default 10 team h2h free yahoo limited keeper league opening

Hello recently we lost 2 members and rather than replace we have opted for a league contraction from 12 teams to 10. That was at the end of the season, keepers are due tomorrow night, and i was just informed a member will not have the time to dedicate this year. So I am seeking a replacement owner for the team in question, it's not too deep of a league by any means so in depth knowledge is a bonus but not a requirement.

It's a keep 6 skaters + 1 G format. no other restrictions on anything else. There will be high end talent in the re-draft due to the contraction as well.

G A PPP SOG PIM hits +/- W GAA SV% SHO

some notable names for keepers on the team are:

Kucherov, Price, Rinne, Pietrangelo, Doughty, T.Johnson, Domi, Landeskog, Saad, Sharp, Oshie, Tatar

Lots of parity in the league, we actually had a guy join last season and win with a team that he inherited which had a weaker keeper set then the one above. So anything can happen, another example of the parity, I finished 5th in reg season and went to the finals knocking off the leagues best team (by a large margin/reg season) on the route to the final. So don't be discouraged by the keepers available at the moment.
    12 team h2h keep 5 + 1 goalie
    *2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Champ
    G A PIM +/- hits SOG PPP
    c-Tavares, Mackinnon Eichel
    rw-Seguin, Tarasenko
    d-Josi
    g-Schneider

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: 10 team h2h free yahoo limited keeper league opening

A little late but did this get filled?
    10 Team Roto League (1-year)
    Stats: G A +/- PPP SHP GWG W GAA SV% SHO

F: A. Ovechkin, M. Pacioretty, J. Thornton, T. Toffoli, K. Okposo, J. Marchessault
    D: J. Kingberg, J. Carlson, A. Akblad, T. Krug
    G: B. Bishop, M. Fleury
    B: M. Stone, E. Kuznetsov, R. McDonagh, P. Mrazek
    IR: J. Huberdeau

Starters: 6 Forwards, 4 Defence, 2 Goalies