Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Final MLB dilemma for Eskimo Bro

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Final MLB dilemma for Eskimo Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Oh, you have the ability to pick up for the same day… Interesting. Are you still within 1 on wins?
    I would narrow it down to Ross, Anderson, Rodriguez or Finnegan. It's such a hit of miss thing though. I usually just try to go for the best matchup, as that seems to have worked best for me this season.
    Yes same day pickups. It's 3-2 him on wins and I have the tiebreaker. Basically debating between a SP for Wins or going Melky Cabrera for 2 days because although my Avg is terrible at .181....he's only at .213. If I can't bank on my Trea, Lindor, Villar and Jd Martinez going more than their combined ......wait for it........4 for 57 this week so far.......then well I probably deserve to lose anyway.

SP right now are...Kershaw vs Col, Quintana @ Clev, Ventura @ Det, and Peralta vs Cin tomorrow.

For him. Today Peacock vs LAA, tomorrow Lester vs StL and Fernandez vs Atl

Dobber Sports Titan

Yeah, I don't see Cabrera as a real upgrade on those guys, even if they have been ice cold. I would go with a SP since it's an extra game. You're getting games from the batters anyways.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Cabrera as a real upgrade on those guys, even if they have been ice cold. I would go with a SP since it's an extra game. You're getting games from the batters anyways.
    Oh I'd be dropping Drury, Simmons or Markakis.....just saying those 4 I listed should be better. If they're not I prob won't win any way lol.

Prob gonna wait either way as 3 SP today can do some damage. Just trying to squeeze every last ounce of fantasy baseball talk out though.

Dobber Sports Titan

Haha yeah that's fair. I agree with waiting until tomorrow to make the pick up since you can. Helps to see what you will really need by that point. Just don't wait too long and have your opponent snatch up the 3 decent SP for tomorrow, leaving you with scraps.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Mannnnnnnnnnnn this is tight. 5-5 and I have the tiebreaker. Basically gonna come down to Wins or Sv+H

He has Lester vs StL and Lewis @ Oak.

I have Peralta (and not Finnegan because I dropped him when they said he was gonna be shut down afssaidsaiudsadiusadisa!!!!)

Do I chase Sv+Hld especially since Jim Johnson now doesn't have a game today, leaving me with Blanton, Dull, Siegrist and Rivero.

Or go for a lucky Win with Boyd vs KC, Eduardo @ TB, Cotton vs Tex, Cole @ Pit.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well Jharel Cotton.....the Texas Rangers have clinched their division.....they have never faced you. I have watched this week as spot-ish starters like Walker, Lugo, Ventura and Cobb have ruined me. I've watched my league leading set up guy and his league leading closer both blow games (Reed and Familia). I've watched Turner, Lindor, Martinez and Seager all have a combinted 6 hits.

Please Jharel Cotton. Just f*cking win today.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Well Jharel Cotton.....the Texas Rangers have clinched their division.....they have never faced you. I have watched this week as spot-ish starters like Walker, Lugo, Ventura and Cobb have ruined me. I've watched my league leading set up guy and his league leading closer both blow games (Reed and Familia). I've watched Turner, Lindor, Martinez and Seager all have a combinted 6 hits.

Please Jharel Cotton. Just f*cking win today.
    I mean it's not a lot to ask for...