Thread: Looking for trade advice

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Looking for trade advice

I am thinking I am in need up upgrading my RB position but not sure what will be a good deal to do so (I am pretty new to fantasy football).

I currently have Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Stewart (Injured), Rashad Jennings (Questionable), and Darren Sproles (meh).
    There is someone in my league that seems pretty desperate for a WR and that is where I think my team shines - I have Antonio Brown, Alshon Jeffery, Jeremy Maclin, Willie Snead, and Mohamed Sanu (in case Julio goes out).

I would be targeting Lamar Miller, who the owner has indicated they aren't super high on. Would I need to do a 2 for 1 if I didn't want to offer either of my top two WR? Would something like Maclin and Jennings be enough to get Miller? Too much? Or try to sell high on Snead?

Standard scoring league with 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 Flex spot per week.

Default Re: Looking for trade advice

I like the move for Miller. Not a fan of him as an Rb1 for fantasy but the volume is there and he would be any upgrade over your current roster. I assume this is a redraft (or seasonal) league. I would push Snead for Miller straight up. Start there.
    He should bite based on the Snead hype, but he's the one I would dish because Brees can spread the ball around to so many different receiving options not named Fleener.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Expert

Agreed, I like the move to get Miller for Snead if you can pull it off.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I am a Snead believer and think that his talent combined with how bad that Saints team actually is, make him a very high end WR2 for the rest of the season. I would try to move Maclin straight up for Miller. If he doesn't like that, throw in Jennings. But I would ask for a lower end RB in return. Who's on the other roster and which RB's are sitting on the wire right now?

Dobber Sports Superstar

trade Jeffrey straight up for Miller; Alshon is made of glass and will go down more than likely.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe